1. Welcome to SocialHangar.net! The place where everything Airlines is shared, discussed and debated. Whether you're a frequent traveler or a fan of airliners and airports you'll be able to find what you need here...so browse around, take a look and register if you like what you see. Registration is simple...just click on the 'Sign Up Now' link to the right of this message to get your FREE account (you can also choose to register using Facebook). Once you register this message will disappear. Hope you'll join us!

Woman dragged by police off a Delta jet today in Detroit bound for San Diego

Discussion in 'Airport News, Talk & Discussion' started by Lord Leighton, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Lord Leighton

Lord Leighton Hangar Gold Member I

United States United States
    Woman dragged by police off a Delta jet today in Detroit bound for San Diego.
    December 12, 2016
    This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We will receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertiser Disclosure, and advertiser partners, such as American Express, CreditCards.com and others visit this page.

[​IMG]

Thanks to a reader who was on the flight I have a rather disturbing video to share showing a woman dragged off Delta flight 2083 from Detroit to San Diego today December 12th, 2016. I was told that:

“She didn’t check in with gate agent and walked right on. [The] woman blew by gate agent and didn’t check in because she wasn’t an early boarder and deserved overhead bin space. Colleague in back by her said she was mouthy and had a huge attitude. Police tackled her out of her seat and brought her to the ground. Not sure how she was subdued, some people speculated a Taser.

I have reached out to Delta Air Lines for comment about the event but have nothing to share at this time. I will update the post when I have more information. – René
    UPDATE: Per Delta spokesman Anthony Black – “Delta flight 2083 DTW to SAN incurred a slight departure delay due to a passenger not complying with boarding and baggage check procedures. The passenger was removed by local law enforcement and the flight was able to continue. Addition questions should be directed to airport law enforcement.”

Everett 757 likes this.
  2. Lord Leighton

3. Everett 757

Everett 757 Hangar Silver Member VII

:eek: Thats about all I can say about this too.

Lord Leighton likes this.
  4. Lord Leighton

Yeah, not a very nice female humanoid specimen and really nasty mouth too. Looked more like they were draggin a Manatee! Might even have propeller marks on her back! :eek::eek:

Orca17 and Everett 757 like this.
  5. Richard Wyeroski

Richard Wyeroski Hangar Gold Member I

.........it looked bad!!!:eek:

Everett 757 and Lord Leighton like this.
  6. Orca17

Orca17 Hangar Bronze Member VI

Did she really believe that they would just leave her on the flight if she refused to stand or walk?

7. Richard Wyeroski

Richard Wyeroski Hangar Gold Member I

a real wacko....

Orca17 and Everett 757 like this.