1. Welcome to SocialHangar.net! The place where everything Airlines is shared, discussed and debated. Whether you're a frequent traveler or a fan of airliners and airports you'll be able to find what you need here...so browse around, take a look and register if you like what you see. Registration is simple...just click on the 'Sign Up Now' link to the right of this message to get your FREE account (you can also choose to register using Facebook). Once you register this message will disappear. Hope you'll join us!

Washington Dulles Airport- August 2014- Air China 777

Discussion in 'Trip Experiences' started by Shawn White, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Shawn White

Shawn White Hangar Silver Member I

United States United States
    On the return flight, I got an annoying aisle seat, and was not able to get a window shot the entire trip. And the plane was packed tight with no free seats, a malfunctioning entertainment system, and some choppy weather. So the flight was terrible with not much to write about, but I did get a few pictures in the airport before takeoff, and I spotted quite a few "heavies" like the Lufthansa A340, Virgin Atlantic A340, BA 747, AF A380, etc.
    Pretty cool place. :D

IMG_2187.JPG
    IMG_2185.JPG
    IMG_2183.JPG
    IMG_2186.JPG

IMG_2192.JPG
    IMG_2198.JPG

IMG_2213.JPG

IMG_2216.JPG

IMG_2219.JPG

Attached Files:

2. Everett 757

Everett 757 Hangar Silver Member VI

United States United States
    Sorry to hear about the seating and the long boring flight, Shawn. Thanks for posting the pictures that you were able to get. They are great!