1. Welcome to SocialHangar.net! The place where everything Airlines is shared, discussed and debated. Whether you're a frequent traveler or a fan of airliners and airports you'll be able to find what you need here...so browse around, take a look and register if you like what you see. Registration is simple...just click on the 'Sign Up Now' link to the right of this message to get your FREE account (you can also choose to register using Facebook). Once you register this message will disappear. Hope you'll join us!

Video Trip report - British Airways Heathrow - Dusseldorf

Discussion in 'Trip Experiences' started by HEATHROW AVIATION, Nov 17, 2016.

1. HEATHROW AVIATION

HEATHROW AVIATION Hangar Associate Member II

United Kingdom United Kingdom

We start at the C Gates of Terminal 5 where this flight will be leaving from, the gate is C53 which I last used for the BA964 back in April.

My second time on G-EUYV but my first time in seat 13A (not recommended as you have to lean forwards or backwards).

It was a standard service, no problems and the crew were pleasant enough. The service felt a bit unpolished in my opinion, the announcements during the flight were awfully read etc...

The landing was quite smooth and we saw the Singapore A350 on taxiing to the stand which was a bonus.

A quick pic in the flight deck on disembarking as well :)

I hope you enjoyed the video, thanks for watching!

Everett 757 and Lord Leighton like this.