1. Welcome to SocialHangar.net! The place where everything Airlines is shared, discussed and debated. Whether you're a frequent traveler or a fan of airliners and airports you'll be able to find what you need here...so browse around, take a look and register if you like what you see. Registration is simple...just click on the 'Sign Up Now' link to the right of this message to get your FREE account (you can also choose to register using Facebook). Once you register this message will disappear. Hope you'll join us!

Trump sandbagged by SMO closure

Discussion in 'Airport News, Talk & Discussion' started by Richard Wyeroski, Jan 31, 2017.

1. Richard Wyeroski

Richard Wyeroski Hangar Gold Member I

United States United States
    Former president Obama rewarded the Santa Monica City council a deal to close their airport. The reason, they supported Hillary. FAA Administrator Huerta agreed to this deal. Fortunately President Trump can direct the DOT Secretary Elaine Chao to reverse the FAA one side decision.

Closing Santa Monica Airport, because of the agenda of the city council will greatly effect the countries aviation in inter structure. This is a low blow by these inept politicians.

MORE>>>>>>
    http://www.smobserved.com/story/201...rt-closure-will-no-doubt-reverse-it/2550.html

Tamarindwalk and Lord Leighton like this.
  2. Richard Wyeroski

.....sorry the article was blocked, however we can expect President Trump to Direct the new DOT Secretary to reverse the FAA decision. In a way I can not blame poor FAA Administrator Huerta for not caving and directing this order. However he could have (he did not) refused to approve this political decision. That is way, in my opinion Huerta must go. So far Administrator Huerta is hanging on to his puppet job!!!!!!!

Lord Leighton likes this.
  3. Lord Leighton

Lord Leighton Hangar Gold Member I

I'm sure this last minute decision among others that were made or allowed by Obozo, Lurch and their minions 5 minutes before they left office will be quickly reversed, just as the $221 Million destined to be sent to the Palestinians was cut off immediately for further review. We shall see!

Last edited: Jan 31, 2017
  4. Richard Wyeroski

......yes it will be reversed and Huerta has to go!!!!!

5. Richard Wyeroski

BTW Obama pointed FAA Administrator Huerta has shot himself in the foot by agreeing to close the airport. Hasn't any had the sense to see the economic loss to the area that the airport generates? What about all the jobs lost? Most importantly the loss the the US aviation infrastructure is criminal.

6. David Barnshaw

David Barnshaw Hangar Gold Member I

United Kingdom United Kingdom
    You guys think Obama was bad-you got trump now-welcome to WW111.:mad::mad::mad:

Irish MD-11 likes this.
  7. Richard Wyeroski

.......time will tell. The main stream media does not report the news without putting their own slant on it......AIRNATION is a place where we all get get the real news pertaining to Aviation and the bad forces that are fore or against it!

Santa Monica City council is anti airport at all costs because the real estate developers are lined up to get in on this juicy kill. KSMO is an important G/A Airport and must they viable!....it's closure will severely hurt our aviation inferstructure...

8. Lord Leighton

YOU sir, are listening or watching the George 'Soreholes' backed and brainwashing Mainstream Liberal Media WAY too much! President Trump is the one who will DETER and STOP the path we here have all been going on the road to WWIII with. YOU in Europe with all those idiot 7th Century Cro-Magnons and Neanderthals that you've imported are already in YOUR OWN WWIII! Your leaders are Weak, Ineffective, Stupid, and Godless! Don't blame Trump for that! When the most popular baby name in Britain is 'Mohammed', YOU sir are BLIND! o_O Thank God your fellow countrymen voted for Brexit. That was a fist full of sand in the face of George Soros' NWO sandbox and Trump was the Asteroid that landed right in the middle of and will destroy that Stupid NWO sandbox. :p:cool:

Last edited: Feb 4, 2017
    Richard Wyeroski likes this.
  9. Richard Wyeroski

.....I said when President Trump threw his hat in the ring, that our country was fed up with politics as usual. I am on recording posting that he would be the next President.The KSMO decision will be reversed as the New Department of Transportation Secreatery Elaine Chao takes office. The current FAA management will be replaced with people that will do the job.....As I said "TIMES ARE A CHANGING".....o_O

10. David Barnshaw

Thanks for the kind words !,as the UK and the rest of the countries in western Europe are disgusted with the actions of trump in his first two weeks as 'president'-we fear for the security of peace in the next four years-especially now that trump is now licking the arse of putin-what other 'goodies' has trump in store for the world ?-I shudder to think,and just to finish on one point-soros is your problem-not ours in Europe-finito.:mad::mad:

11. Richard Wyeroski

guys :

Let's start a thread in AIRNATION "Off Topic" WE have a problem here with the US main stream media not reporting the news correctly. Fake news is running rampant and the only way to get the facts is to know people in countries that could tell us all what is going on.

The point to this thread is Obama's parting shot was to cut a crazy deal to close SMO. Using his appointed puppet Huerta, THe city council and the FAA agreed to close SMO in 12 years. FAA also gave the city council the right to shorten the only runway to 3500 feet, effectively destroying any commercial value of SMO.

The City council now has an airport for 12 years that will not be able to pay for itself. Like I said ...HOW STUPID IS THIS"?

So I am wiling to take it to Off Topic and we can all weigh in and maybe come up with some good ideas and work together

Rich:)

12. Lord Leighton

You're already George Soros brainwashed prey there Dave. You've been Hoodwinked and suffer the consequences of his news media/Nazi tactics. President Trump is trying to stop what's already happened in Britain/Europe from happening here. Your(Soros' Parliament) is trying to stop Brexit (Your countrymen's vote) from happening. Wake up! Rise Up! Wise Up! President Trump licks NO ONE's ass (including Putin's)and you will see! Strap on some balls there Dave! ;)

BTW! The New Addition installed on Air Force One, missing for too long! :p:D:cool:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 5, 2017
  13. David Barnshaw

Don't want to get too far into this one with you L.L.-as we've got on pretty well with each other for many years now-and I value the friendship of you and all the guys on Airnation-obviously there will be many times when we fail to agree with each other-would be a boring old world if we did,and the last time I checked after lunch-I've got a pretty good pair of balls if I may say so,I think its best if we leave politics out of our notes and concentrate on aviation which we are fairly good at-o.k.L.L. ?:):):)

14. Lord Leighton

Sure Dave! I'll change the subject too, I was just replying to YOUR non aviation 'statement'. I gotta say though, I LOVE the NEW Air Force One image and it's implications! ;)

15. Lord Leighton

Sure Dave! I will remain in the aviation realm. I was just replying to YOUR non aviation statement. I (and many others) can see why you now want to back up a bit. I gotta say though, I LOVE the new Image of Air Force One and what it implies! ;) :)

16. David Barnshaw

Me too-but if I were president-I'd still prefer my B757-just love the colour scheme on that one L.L..:cool:

17. Lord Leighton

Me too! It's the best example of ANY 757 in the World. My question is, what will become of it? I'm guessing it will stay within the company that he now doesn't have any influence on and was part of the deal. We shall see! I'm also wondering what will happen to his much beloved PIC of 'Trump Force One' John Dunkin who was a proud, over qualified, very loyal and dedicated. I wonder if he got his 747 rating! ;)

Richard Wyeroski likes this.
  18. Richard Wyeroski

......The Big question now is...." will DOT Secretart Elai Chao get rid of FAA Administrator Huerta, who is an Obama appointed Official?