1. Welcome to SocialHangar.net! The place where everything Airlines is shared, discussed and debated. Whether you're a frequent traveler or a fan of airliners and airports you'll be able to find what you need here...so browse around, take a look and register if you like what you see. Registration is simple...just click on the 'Sign Up Now' link to the right of this message to get your FREE account (you can also choose to register using Facebook). Once you register this message will disappear. Hope you'll join us!

The FAA owes me 1,000,000 dollars in back pay

Discussion in 'FAA News, Opinion and Articles' started by Richard Wyeroski, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Richard Wyeroski

Richard Wyeroski Hangar Gold Member I

United States United States
    One reason the US Inspector General will not reopen my case is all the back pay the FAA owes me plus damages.

My documents will clearly show that FAA management had an agenda when they removed me from federal service.

All the documents of so called evidence and FAA inspector's (Richard B. Martin and Neil Gillissen and Michael Dipaolo) "expert" testimony were false and illegal.The FAA's so called evidence was contrived and not legal. So why would the government not reopen a case and right a wrong?

MORE to COME...........

o_O.......?

2. Richard Wyeroski

Well my friends, here we go on exposing the FAA Eastern Region Management for corruption. I have many documents to post that are sensitive and will expose the managers and personnel in the FAA Eastern Regional Office in NY. they have harassed me and used a government office for a personal vendetta against me.

Please feel free to send this information to your elected representatives and interested parties with my permission.

In 2009 I exposed the FAA Eastern Regional for covering up maintenance problems with foreign carriers under the supervision of the FAA International Field Office (IFO). In addition I exposed the Farmingdale FSDO AEA-11 for destroying documents to cover up their false case against me under the former Manager Richard B. Martin (retired)

Mr Lawrence Fields sent around a memo about me basically calling me a liar, trouble maker with no aviation experience. Mr Fields called me a "so called Aviation Expert." Mr Fields may have forgotten that I am an ATP pilot, Flight Instructor all ratings and an Airframe&Power-plant Mechanic with Inspection Authorization (IA effective February 17, 2010)

My complaint was sent to the US Inspector General's Office for investigation. No investigation ever took place and the matter fell in the cracks and was covered up.

I attach the first FAA document sent to Mr Doug Dalby AFS-2. The memo was distributed to all FAA managers and Inspectors and need to know personnel.

I was harassed with the loss of my Airframe&Powerplant Mechanic Inspection Authorization (IA) on March 3rd and 4th 2010 by e-mail because of my complaint to the US Inspector General's Office

I must say now that how I obtained this information is confidential.

More to come......MUCH MORE......:)

Richard Wyeroski

PS: TO VIEW ALL DOCUMENTS YOU MUST BE LOGGED IN TO AIRNATION

Attached Files:

3. Lord Leighton

Lord Leighton Hangar Gold Member I

Just keep plowin away Rich. You'll get there! Ask that Congressman and multi rated pilot Sam Graves R-MO who is the voice of aviation on Capital Hill if there are other avenues to achieve retribution. Never know!

4. Richard Wyeroski

I think I have a right to be a little mad at FAA management. After being illegally removed from Federal Service IN 2002 and getting no where with the Inspector General's Office, I applied for employment to two flight departments for a pilot job. I eventually became employed flying as Co-Pilot on a Hawker Jet and Cessna Citation.

The Farmingdale FSDO however continued to harass me and my potential employers after leaving Federal Service. I complained to the DOT Inspector General again, however a proper investigation was never conducted and the case was closed.

Attached are three letters from three individuals, including an FAA Inspector based at the Farmingdale FSDO.I have thanked Shap, Bill and Bob for being forthcoming and brave to buck the FAA and give me these letters to prove FAA harassment. Each one paid for doing what was right BTW!

Government must not use their office or power to harass anyone. Yet as I was to learn, time after time the FAA harassed me and cause me to lose employment:mad:

Attached Files:

5. Lord Leighton

Seems like someone above the abusive power authority that you've had to deal with needs to look into this further without the usual and probably expected roadblocks in order to receive proper justice.

6. Richard Wyeroski

Yes Lord. That would be the DOT Inspector General, But a Million bucks and damages is a good reason to cover it up!!!:cool:

7. Lord Leighton

Take him to the "DOT nudist camp" so to speak. No cover ups allowed there. Show it all! A $1 million+ is nuthin to the wasted billions allocated on stuff that has yet to be taken care of and seriously about foreign MROs and bogus parts detection.

8. Richard Wyeroski

FAA on August 2004 opens a bogus investigation... against my employer for giving me a job. Yes the Farmingdale FSDO management got the word out to the industry in my area not to give me a job. Bob gave me a pilot position because he was that kind of person. He believed what is right is right. In August 2004 Inspector Michael Dipaolo under the direction of the Farmingdale Management opened an investigation against my employer. It was bogus and FAA eventually closed it after causing problems and loss of revenue to these companies!

Attached Files:

9. Richard Wyeroski

This all goes to prove that the FAA is so corrupt, that the agency is not capable to dong it's mandated job by Congress to protect the American flying public

10. Lord Leighton

I guess someone was smart enough on that side to drop their balls or lose them huh?.

11. Richard Wyeroski

Back in 2010 I interviewed for a position as a teacher in Aviation Science. I was received well and I was looking forward to a position to teach young high school kids about aviation. My 8300 hours in the air and extensive background in aviation and FAA inspector background, impressed the school staff....yet no sale....no job? Why.....

Attached Files:

12. Lord Leighton

Rich, someone in power is/was running around on a smear campaign out of fear. Fear that they ARE gonna get caught with their proverbial pants down.

13. Richard Wyeroski

Well hopefully after this thread is completed and all the documents are loaded in the guilty party(s) will be exposed. Whistle-blowing is putting a light on the roaches makes them run and hide.

14. Lord Leighton

Don't give em any hiding spots. Just remember, cockroaches live along time with their heads cut off.

15. Richard Wyeroski

On February 17, 2010 I earn and receive and Inspection Authorization (IA) on my FAA Mechanics Certificate. Two weeks later two e-mails from the Farmingdale FSDO inform me that I would not be able to renew this authorization in the future, because I am not employed full time as a mechanic.

I then ask FAA Whistleblowers Alliance Executive Director Gabe Bruno to investigate. I believe I was harassed because I exposed the Assistant Division Manger *Michael Dipaolo using his FAA office for favors.

* http://airnation.net/hangar/threads...o-the-crash-of-gol-1907-that-killed-154.7866/

Attached Files:

Edward Jeszka and Lord Leighton like this.
  16. David Barnshaw

David Barnshaw Hangar Gold Member I

United Kingdom United Kingdom
    You guy's sure are suffering with the FAA,and I thought that our CAA was bad enough-Jeeeez!.

17. Lord Leighton

Their are bad apples in most large organizations. Rich just needs to have success in exposing the "cores" to his probs with them.

18. Richard Wyeroski

The FAA case against me had a main point that a mechanic that applies for and Inspection Authorization (IA) "MUST" be employed as a mechanic, full time 35 hours a week. I was not employed as a mechanic full time and to this day I continue to do part time work as a mechanic and an IA.

So FAA used false evidence with their "minion" inspectors testimony (DIPAOLO AND GILLISSEN) that in deed, 35 hours a week is a requirement. This action is simply called "fraud upon the court" The FAA committed fraud upon the court and I can prove it!

The attached documentation from all FAA Regional Offices has no such requirement of 35 hours. No interpretation existed to this fact. FAA mislead a court and lied under oath. The Chief Counsel's Office had no interpretation of the 35 hour requirement. Farmingdale FSDO issued a retraction of the 35 hour requirement. AFS-300 issued a retraction of any interpretation requiring 35 hours as full time
    employment.

The reason stands that the FAA and the DOT will not reopen my case because then, I will win and they will have to pay me $1000,000 dollars in back pay plus damages.

Please see items of proof (IOP).

NEXT I accuse the FAA ...... of "fraud upon the court"

Attached Files:

19. Richard Wyeroski

Well Lord the documents I have posted here are evidence and could be proven in a real court with a jury. Not some agency Administrative Law Judge( MSPB) bought and paid for by that agency!

I have put my name and reputation before the court of public opinion. I do this not only for myself but for my brother and sister inspectors that were wronged and suffered the same fate as me.

Our great Country can not exist with government agencies that cover up the truth. The DOT and the FAA need to fix themselves and protect the American Flying public from fraud waste and a abuse.

Thanks

20. Lord Leighton

AMEN!

Edward Jeszka and David Barnshaw like this.