1. Welcome to SocialHangar.net! The place where everything Airlines is shared, discussed and debated. Whether you're a frequent traveler or a fan of airliners and airports you'll be able to find what you need here...so browse around, take a look and register if you like what you see. Registration is simple...just click on the 'Sign Up Now' link to the right of this message to get your FREE account (you can also choose to register using Facebook). Once you register this message will disappear. Hope you'll join us!

Ryan Air isn't happy!!

Discussion in 'Latest Airline News' started by Rotorruss, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Rotorruss

Rotorruss Hangar Silver Member IV

United States United States
  2. Richard Wyeroski

Richard Wyeroski Hangar Gold Member I

So they are mad, but it looks like the MAX will not fly anytime soon!

Kevin and Rotorruss like this.
  3. Richard Wyeroski

Richard Wyeroski Hangar Gold Member I

I know all manufacturers have production problems. A new design has to go in the field and by magic all the problems show up! It makes me wonder just what does the FAA do when certifying aircraft?

Boeing is in trouble for sure and the possibility of the MAX never flying again is real! The FAA literally $hit itself and seems helpless as what to do. If anyone believe the FAA is going to make a decision on the MAX they better think again!

Airbus recently stopped production on it’s A380. It cost them Billions to develop and after they only sold it to Emirates.
    I believe they own about 130 of them! It must feel good to spend Billions buying aircraft and then have the manufacturer stop production after 10 years or so!

The real reason Airbus stop production IMHO is the wing cracking problems. Cracks in aircraft wings are a bid deal and the 380 all have this problem. I remember when they introduced the aircraft advertising all it’s marvels and new production methods to save weight and produce more efficient aircraft. Then the wings started to crack!...?

So Boeing being a private company unlike Airbus, which is owned by four major European countries could be in trouble.

They employ 400,000 people and a failure of Boeing could really effect the country. I often wonder if this will happen?

I wonder if the FAA ever gave this any thought when they rubber stamped the MAX certification.

Personally my opinion is the FAA can not think that far ahead. They are full of self serving management that have little or no foresight !

I often wonder if a simple person like myself could expose this crap, why has the FAA painted itself and Boeing in a corner??

4. Rotorruss

Rotorruss Hangar Silver Member IV

Quite simply. They didn't plan on it happening. Incompetence is easy for the government to defend. The Max was approved under Miss Piggy's watch. The current AVS-1 is a long time revolving door man. The 787 battery approval was under his watch.

Even Congress is incompetent. They have been trying to defend the manufacturer because of kickbacks. DC is so corrupt that there would be no one left if the swamp was really drained. The regulator needs to be fired right down to the division level. The "biggly one" has let everyone down by not draining the swamp like promised. He has the biggest swamp creatures in the top levels of the regulator.

Maybe we just need a new government!?

Richard Wyeroski likes this.