1. Welcome to SocialHangar.net! The place where everything Airlines is shared, discussed and debated. Whether you're a frequent traveler or a fan of airliners and airports you'll be able to find what you need here...so browse around, take a look and register if you like what you see. Registration is simple...just click on the 'Sign Up Now' link to the right of this message to get your FREE account (you can also choose to register using Facebook). Once you register this message will disappear. Hope you'll join us!

Response to allergations against FAA

Discussion in 'FAA News, Opinion and Articles' started by Neil Gillissen, Mar 11, 2016.

1. Richard Wyeroski

Richard Wyeroski Hangar Gold Member I

United States United States
    Good one Neil.....calling me names like that. I am glad your entertained. Really but you have to live with lying under oath to get ahead in the FAA. You and Mike were good minions. Do anything to get ahead including, falsify documents and perjurer yourself.

Sometimes people die, like GOL flight 1907, 156 killed. Remember that one. How about the Lear that crashed at Groton, 2 pilots killed in a fiery crash or the flight out of Farmingdale were 19 died. They all are connected because of lack of proper oversite by the FSDO.

You sit there proud of your service yet you have no idea. You helped sandbag my career. You do not like the truth old buddy.

Bitter old man? No far from it. You will always be Gobber from Maine to me!

Kevin and Lord Leighton like this.
  2. Richard Wyeroski

BTW.....I knew the co-pilot of the lear. I flew with him for his ATP Cert back in 1986. The pilot of that flight out of Farmingdale were 19 died, I met the Captain just before he crashed. He came up to the FSDO to see me. He was a new father. Had his whole career and life in front of him.
    The GOL 1907 flight. I listened to the CVR tape. The pilots were scared as they lost control of the aircraft because their horizontal stab was severed by the mid air. You just have to hear it.....we make strange sounds as the ground comes up at you at over 500 knots. I am sure there is no pain!

Yes Neil I am glad your your amused. You sure did a crap job as a so called inspector for the FAA!

3. Neil Gillissen

Neil Gillissen Hangar Associate Member III

Ok I do have to admit you have lost me again, you are blaming me and Mike and the FAA for a plane that crashed in Brazil (which never entered the country), because the Brazilian Air traffic control put them on a collision course? Also because a Lear crashes because the pilot stalled the plane and a low level turn, and finally a plane that ran out of fuel? You do realize Mike and I were maintenance inspectors and have nothing to do with these operational errors that fall under Operations Inspectors like you were! So in fact you are blaming yourself, which is stupid too, because these were all determined to be human errors made by the crews.
    I am sorry I thought you were bitter about losing your job, it is hard to figure out with so many stories! And you keep repeating them, like it is going to make them true.

4. Richard Wyeroski

Neil you seem to disregard the fact that Mike was the PMI for one of these operators. He failed to do the required R items and was held responsible for lack of oversite of the Lear operator. He also help the DOM get appointed that was incompetent in my opinion that contributed to the GOL crash that killed 154 souls.

You for get that you and Mike did the FSDO managers bidding on my Kangaroo trial that is the the MSPB.

You also seem to forget that you and Mike back in 2010 tried once again to remove my IA with the bogus e-mail and false documentation on “actively engaged” requirements for that authorization.

You contributed to it all Neil.

What could I say but to repeat the truth against your efforts to cloud the issues and try and cover-up your actions.

I sup[pose your bored as you say and enjoy looking back on your so called illustrious career as a government employee.

Of course there are were crew errors that cause crashes, but the Farmingdale FSDO back then under Martin was responsible for the lack of proper over site of their operators because of incompetent management.

The FAA at that time was ignoring problems and literally covering them up by trying to force inspectors like myself to not report problems in the field. That my friend causes accidents and people get killed.

The good old boy club is the reason for the GOL 1907 crash back in 2006.

This is all well documented on the AIRNATION site for all to see.

You my friend are a small part of it all.

Thanks for the reply!

5. Richard Wyeroski

You know, Neil posts here once and a while. He started this thread that is passing 11,500+ hits and does not even wonder who the hell is reading it?

He casts a few stones and tries to push my buttons because as he said, he is bored!

Yes he has a bunch of blood money in the bank and believes he is smarter then us all. After all is is an expert.......;)

Everett 757 and Lord Leighton like this.
  6. Lord Leighton

Lord Leighton Hangar Gold Member I

An 'Ex' is a has been and a' spert'[sic] is a drip under pressure.

Everett 757 and Richard Wyeroski like this.
  7. Richard Wyeroski

Hitting 12,000.....Neil should be proud!;)

Lord Leighton and Everett 757 like this.
  8. Richard Wyeroski

I came a cross this appeal I did representing myself. It was filed by me under an individual right of appeal. IRA

However it does not show how Neil Gillissen and Mike DiPaolo intentionally mislead the court and confused the the Administrative judge.

Mind you Neil Gillissen is basically a stupid man that was controlled by FAA management to lie under oath as a so called expert witness. DiPaolo provided false evidence that was rescinded and the policy changed by the FAA.

It is amazing that this even occurred but so be it the court and the judge was wrong and no body cares.

Gillissen and DiPaolo are dishonest and were controlled to provided false testimony along with the FAA attorney Gottimer.

Justice lost..........

https://www.courtlistener.com/opinion/622748/wyeroski-v-dept-of-transportation/

Lord Leighton and Kevin like this.
  9. Richard Wyeroski

Well almost 13,000 hits on this tread started by Minion Gillissen . I am sure he regrets starting it since an investigation into FAA corruption could be pending.

The New FAA Administrator recently appointed by President Trump will look into FAA corruption.

Let’s see what happens !

10. Lord Leighton

Who knows, he could end up on 'Gillissen's Island' with no Ginger or Mary Ann.

Everett 757 and Richard Wyeroski like this.
  11. Neil Gillissen

So Rich you just keep reinforcing my belief I did the right thing 17 years ago, somebody who holds an IA (Inspection Authorization) has to have integrity and not be afraid to admit they made a mistake and you prove every time you respond you don't meet that standard. Admitting mistakes can save lives, and you refuse to do that. Yes I have made mistakes, safety wired backwards, missed a screw etc. but you refuse to admit you made mistakes and rather blame it on other people. You make false accusations about people, then try to justify it by making more false statements. Sadly you even think the more hits this gets is some kind of milestone. Name calling doesn't help your case either. And please tell the "lord" his comments only demonstrates his name doesn't fit him.

Lord Leighton likes this.
  12. Lord Leighton

Hey Neil, Rich's 'mistakes' don't have any blood on his hands. Now what's keepin you up at night again? j/s.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2019 at 10:12 PM
    Richard Wyeroski likes this.
  13. Richard Wyeroski

Hmmm Neil is back? Bored Neil?

Yes Blood on his hands as he conspired with Mike with the false e-mail that was rescinded? to get back at me for exposing collusion ?

I don’t think you would know right from wrong Neil! Minions only do what they are told.....

Yeah Mike made a mistake! How would he know it would lead to an accident that would kill 156 people!

He did not know?!

I think you should listen, like I did to the CVR tape.....of the Gol 1907 flight! It’s the crews dying gasps as they plummeted to earth straight down from FL 380.......o_O

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019 at 4:00 PM
    Lord Leighton likes this.
  14. Neil Gillissen

Well Rich I see you have your own minion and he appears also to be ex spert on this matter! Again your story confused me Mike and I never conspired on any email, which I have no idea what you are talking about. You wouldn't be referring to an email you received from Washington in 2010, which you have posted, stating that we were following guidance in effect at that time? And as far as blood on my hands, I bang myself all the time turning wrenches. The one thing I can say with complete certainty is I have never been responsible, or contributed to anyone's death or injury in an airplane (or anywhere else) can you!
    Is this the email you are referring to?
    Also thought I would include my testimony which by now I am sure you have forgotten!
    https://files.acrobat.com/a/preview/cc7fa65e-7e47-4b5c-840c-8c4742201b9b
    Start at page 13 you might learn something I Know if Mr. Leighton took the time to read it he too, but I doubt he will bother.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 14, 2019 at 8:22 PM
  15. Lord Leighton

Nuthin yer showing here I haven't seen before. I seen all the rest too. I'm sure you took all the time to read all the evidence Rich has posted too.

16. Richard Wyeroski

Hahaha ........funny Neil. Blood on your hands because you “bang yourself” with tools.

No when the Gol 1907 flight crashed and killed 156 souls because Mikie helped an incompetent DOM get appointed. That is the blood of all those people!........that is the blood old buddy!

As I said I exposed this when you and Mike tried to pull my IA by sending out a bogus e-mail informing all IA’s in 2010 that they would mot be renewed unless they worked 35 hours a week in the trade. Of course this was illegal and the e-mail was rescinded by the FSDO manager......