1. Welcome to SocialHangar.net! The place where everything Airlines is shared, discussed and debated. Whether you're a frequent traveler or a fan of airliners and airports you'll be able to find what you need here...so browse around, take a look and register if you like what you see. Registration is simple...just click on the 'Sign Up Now' link to the right of this message to get your FREE account (you can also choose to register using Facebook). Once you register this message will disappear. Hope you'll join us!

Response to allergations against FAA

Discussion in 'FAA News, Opinion and Articles' started by Neil Gillissen, Mar 11, 2016.

1. Richard Wyeroski

Richard Wyeroski Hangar Gold Member I

United States United States
    Neil You seem to be mixed up as usual. How great you are and how bad I am. You really do not know what you talking about.

You can confuse and misled but I know the truth and I have posted it here many times.

Once again Neil. There are thousands of part time Mechanic I/A working in the industry. They were appointed before and after I applied for my I/A
    The policy you keep claiming as National Policy was not National Policy. Your lying again! Mis informing and misleading anyone else that reads this.

Poor Mike is innocent he did not influence the appointing of a DOM that was not qualified to do his friend a favor and save money. HE DID NEIL!

Once again I was not McCauleys friend. He was an acquaintance. I worked for him. I like him at the time but we never socialized. His wife us to run the airport diner.....We have very few friends in this life and the word friend is often misused. For example you called me a friend!

You see to want to compare me with you career. Why I don’t know. The bottom line here is Neil that I was at the time and still am qualified to be an A&P/IA as well as an ATP, CFI/II/MEI/SEA/ A&P/IA with over 9000 hours.......I also has a career in another Industry in conjunction with aviation. So what’s your point.

You call me dishonest, but have no clue that the Farmingdale FSDO management at that time was corrupt.

Your bud Mike was as corrupt and loved to sand bag people to get ahead!
    The plane crash that you bring up here should have never happened. Yes it was an accident. The pilots made a mistake. But may God be my judge Neil had I been aboard that aircraft instead of that unqualified DOM I would have prevented this accident. Mike helped get him approved. Had I been the POI of that operator I would have stopped that from happening!

Believe what you want to Neil but I stand by my statement that you lied and misled the court in my hearing. You did it to get ahead......IMO you are a lier and corrupt individual.

I have the documents to prove it........

2. Richard Wyeroski

Lord Leighton likes this.
  3. Richard Wyeroski

4. Richard Wyeroski

Here is another Neil

39 whistleblowers came forward and exposed corrupt agencies.

Read this Neil. This is what happens when government employees like you , Mike and many other look the other way!!

Read it Neil and tell us all about your spectacular 50 year career.........

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    http://www.socialhangar.net/threads/a-list-of-whistleblowers.22803/

5. Neil Gillissen

Neil Gillissen Hangar Associate Member III

Rich you know if you were really an advocate for aviation safety you wouldn't spend so much time twisting the facts and throwing stones at everybody you might have some credibility. Wow now you believe you could have saved the GOL Flt 1907, great but what the hell has that got to do with the Dom, he was NOT flying!!

Let's see you say Mike helped a friend get something he wasn't qualified for but your friend didn't help you because he was not a friend! Yet he thought you were friends! And the Judge agreed!

“I therefore find the agency has met it's burden of proof of showing the applicant engaged in dishonest and unethical conduct when in response to question 6 he certified he had 2 years of active engagement maintaining aircraft, but failed to set forth the nature of that activity in response to question 11. I further find below, that the agency has met it's burden of showing the applicant engaged in dishonest and unethical conduct when he failed to reveal an on-going relationship with Mr. McCauley.”

(Wyeroski v. DOT # NY-0752-03-0080-1-1)

Interesting and you call me a liar

I did see your appeal Rich, the one you filed and the response by the U.S Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit 2007-3256. I noticed you failed to add the courts' response as usual just like your failure to actually provide proof of any of your opinions. So lets see you failed to appeal in a timely manner and when asked to provide a motion, supported by an affidavit or statement signed under penalty of perjury, showing good cause for the delay you didn't! But wait, they did look at your newly discovered evidence concluded that even if sworn, it was insufficient to constitute good cause. There for your appeal was denied.

You know how ironic your statements are, you accuse me of looking the other way, but when I do my job, follow the guidance and don't allow an unqualified person to obtain a certificate that he is not entitled to just because he stamps his feet and says he is I am now the bad guy!

6. Lord Leighton

Lord Leighton Hangar Gold Member I

:p:D:p:D I love how you writhe!

Last edited: Oct 29, 2019
  7. Richard Wyeroski

Yes Neil, If I was aboard that flight I would have discussed SLOP procedures with them. It would have saved all those innocent lives. The DOM was clueless and inept. He should have never been in that position. But that is old news and the accident happened almost 14 years ago.

Mike should be ashamed for all the back stabbing and illegal things he did. However how would you know as you were used as a pawn to lie under oath. Maybe? you believed the Bravo Sierra they told you to say under oath? Maybe I will give you that!

It’s amazing how many IA’s that were given the authorization around the country before and after my so called MSPB hearing.

My individual right of appeal IRA was turned down because that is what the courts did back in 2012. I learned very few were afforded a new trial. The reason is because they simply could turn down any appeal. Actually the FAA would have to take me back and pay back pay to the tune of about $1000,000. But the court as I said could simply deny my final appeal and avoid all that embarrassment!

You will never know what I went through Neil. You sat in your easy cushy job of 35 hours a week sitting on your butt in the region! Fortunately for me I have always been able to earn a living with my knowledge and experience in the real world.

Mike and Martin are really the bad guys bring forth bogus charges that were illegal. I believe they do not care about anything.....

So mike has to live with his actions getting that DOM appointed and his back stabbing of good people!

The GOL crash killed 154 and that crash Killing 19 people under the Jurisdiction of the Farmimngdale FSDO back in 2000 thousand is also connected to Mike. He missed a few maintnenance R items and that operator was never properly surveilled......since the FSDO back then was run pretty poorly and was full of corruption and a sewer.

However, Neil You and Mike still went after me again back in 2010 with that illegal e-mail that would have sand bagged half the IA’s in the country. See Neil I know that your buddy Mike called the manager at the Farmingdale FSDO in 2010 and yelled at him for allowing me to be issued an IA that I qualified for and earned. He was the Associate Division Manager under Larry Fields then. He wanted the manger to pull the Authorization. Now that would have been illegal! But again maybe you were in the dark maybe on that too?

What could i say about McCauley? He was an acquaintance not a friend. Look up the definition will you?

So Neil your feeling righteous again as you were an expert and had a illustrious career. Good for You!

8. Richard Wyeroski

BTW Neil since you stated posting again on September 10th 2019 over 2,000 people besides you and me have looked at our comments?

Now i know you think it’s a game but that is a lot of folks out there reading this site!

If you count all the interested FAA personnel like Mike and the boys that is still a lot of hits

From a marketing standpoint Neil and I have some background in that area.....this is really interesting

Who are these people? Maybe the White House has certain agencies looking into these accusations?

INTERESTING!;):cool:

9. Neil Gillissen

Neil Gillissen Hangar Associate Member III

Well Rich I see we are getting a little truth from you, like I said from day one you baffle with bullshit and repeat, repeat, repeat, whether it is true or not, straight out of marketing and sales book! Did you get this from “The Art of the Deal”? I guess you are putting to use your real career!

So what you are saying the Director of Maintenance (DOM) was on the airplane when the crew accidentally turned off the transponder? That he trained the pilots? That he was the reason why the controllers never asked the crew why there transponder was off? You are right it happen 14 years ago so why do you keep trying to blame Mike and the DOM for a flight crew error. I would blame the Operations Inspector for not ensuring the flight crew was trained not Maintenance! Was that you?

Realistically Mike, myself and all those other people you like to throw stones at were doing their job and would do it again, you ruined your life when you decided, as you use to say “What are they going to do fire me?” and believed it couldn't happen to you! What amazes me is you were warned and suspended for 2 weeks and still went ahead and did the same thing.

Your definition of a friend is different then mine, so I wonder how many people who consider you a friend know you only consider them as acquaintances.

I also love how even when a Appeals Court follows the law you twist it to imply that they had it in for you! (Maybe you should read the decision).

No Rich, Mike did not have anything to do with a plane crash in Brazil, I don't care who reads this, I am not concerned with numbers and I would delete this whole thread except for the fact I know you would continue to make up your lies and explanations that don't make any sense on another one so on we go!
    Just to refresh your memory Initial decision
    https://files.acrobat.com/a/preview/cc7fa65e-7e47-4b5c-840c-8c4742201b9b

10. Richard Wyeroski

It’s funny Neil. You keep saying I am posting BS and misinforming everyone. Your innocent as the driven snow. Your a great government employee.

You fellows had it made basically doing nothing. Paper shuffling, all you can eat Chinese and accomplishing nothing and being paid taxpayer money....

You say Mike had nothing to do with the crash. He contributed to the accident chain by influencing the Regional Office to appoint an incompetent DOM to a position he was not qualified for. That is what happens when the good old boys help each other!

So for your information the aircraft the DOM was on, lost communications with Brazil ATC? 45 minutes went by and they still were not in contact with Brazil ATC. As I said many times I would have told the pilots to consider flying off altitude and off airways a little. That is Standard Operating Procedure SOP in countries like Brazil. It was that simple..... It’s called Strategic Lateral Offset Procedures SLOP . Why it were not done is going to be in question for years!

THE ACCIDENT WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED!!

Your connected with the whole mess here Neil when you and Mike colluded to harass me further back in 2010. Yes Mike was mad that he was exposed to the world for what he did. So You two government employees used your office to further harass a US citizen.

Your forget that Washington rescinded all your so called illegal guidance when they became aware what was going on in the Farmingdale FSDO.

You helped sand bag my career with the FAA when you did what you were told as a good minion and lied under oath!

Mike dug up the false so called guidance and you testified to it as a so called expert and misled the court.

READ MY APPEAL THAT WAS IGNORED BY THE COURT!
    https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/read/38415455/mspb-appeal-full-board-mspb-watch

Last edited: Nov 3, 2019
  11. Richard Wyeroski

BTW Neil I will keep you in the loop as to how my people read this. So far it has been 2200 additional views since September 10, 2019.....since you commented again .....

Good job Neil!

Last edited: Nov 3, 2019
  12. Richard Wyeroski

Well, Neil went back under his rock. He maybe embarrassed that his little thread here got so many hits from people around the world.

2400 since September 10th 2019!!....pretty good Neil!!

I’m not surprised. He is comfortably retired with a few pensions and he thinks he is righteous ?!

When in fact being dishonest and following orders like a good minion has gotten him a little money in the bank.....

He forgot back in 2003 he ran into me at the airport diner and literally said he was sorry for what they made him do!!

Remember Neil.....face to face you said “SORRY RICH THEY MMADE ME DO IT”

What ever did you mean Neil?

Yes I know what’s you meant !

13. Richard Wyeroski

Hey Neil as promised I am keeping you informed of the success of your thread here!

....that's another 200+ people looking at the comments.....
    which now equals 15,977 total hits since you started this here thread! Congratulations old buddy!

Not bad Neil.....You, Mike and the boys are exposed pretty good.

Hmmm I wonder when Neil will come out from under is Rock? Or maybe he is done ?o_O

Last edited: Nov 16, 2019
  14. Richard Wyeroski

15. Richard Wyeroski

16,827 people have looked at this thread. 14 years have gone by since this accident. Most of the FAA personnel involved have retired. The only ones thinking about the victims are the family members. They miss their fathers mothers sons daughters that were killed in this crash. The sad part is it could have been prevented. 156 people died because this accident was not prevented ........The FAA is responsible.

The good old boy club is responsible .......

Kevin and Everett 757 like this.
  16. Richard Wyeroski

My sources tell me old Neil has moved to Florida. He is fully retired and will live in peace and harmony!

Good for him........If he could live with knowing that 156 people are dead from a preventable accident?.......back in 2006!

I am glad I exposed the FAA good ole boy club that allowed this to happen!

Yes they will live in peace and harmony on their retirement money!

17. Richard Wyeroski

Neil has gone into retirement and disappeared from the scene.

This here of my case against the FAA that was ignored by the DOT inspector General

The Inspector general is supposed to investigate abuse of power and the waste of taxpayer dollars by government agencies under their jurisdiction .
    Calvin Scobel the current inspector general choose to ignore my case. His people did as they were told and closed this case even with all the evidence I had.

Read and heed by efforts to protect my rights as a US citizen.

http://www.socialhangar.net/threads/the-faa-owes-me-1-000-000-dollars-in-back-pay.10475/

18. Richard Wyeroski

I FIND IT INTERESTING THAT 136 PEOPLE LOOKED AT OLD NEILS THREAD SINCE THE SITE CAME BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!!

SO I SAY WHAT DO THEY WANT TO KNOW?

STRANGE OLD NEIL IS RETIRED IN A MODEST HOUSE IN FLORIDA!
    16 years have gone by and everyone is either dead or retired in the FAA

LIVE HAPPY

19. Richard Wyeroski

Funny almost 400 people looked at this thread since we came back alive again!

I wonder who is looking at it?

20. Richard Wyeroski

Hmmm another 39 people look at old Neil’s thread?

Any questions or is it just the Inspector General IG investigators checking us out again?