1. Welcome to SocialHangar.net! The place where everything Airlines is shared, discussed and debated. Whether you're a frequent traveler or a fan of airliners and airports you'll be able to find what you need here...so browse around, take a look and register if you like what you see. Registration is simple...just click on the 'Sign Up Now' link to the right of this message to get your FREE account (you can also choose to register using Facebook). Once you register this message will disappear. Hope you'll join us!

Response to allergations against FAA

Discussion in 'FAA News, Opinion and Articles' started by Neil Gillissen, Mar 11, 2016.

1. Neil Gillissen

Neil Gillissen Hangar Associate Member III

United States United States
    As you suggested Rich I reread your evidence, Feilds Doc.

1. You make an accusation that the IFO was destroying records. FALSE

The Manager and Assistant were removed for serious managerial and administrative matter first reported by Assistant Manager.

2. You claim FAA Management in Washington ordered records to be purged. FALSE

“Mr. Wyeroski admitted the wrong doing and never mentioned the alleged missing PTRS report that would have allowed him to fight the proposed suspension”

3. You claimed you attached a “destroyed PTRS document form the FRG FSDO” to prove that it had been replaced by another activity of the same PTRS number. FALSE

There was no attachment included in the email

The Judge also stated in his decision that he found “no rehabilitative potential given his relative short years of service, the recency of similar past misconduct and the appellant's failure to be forthright in his testimony”

“Since his removal, Mr. Wyerowski has filed numerous complaints with members of Congress, the news media, the Regional Administrator, Eastern Region, and the DOT Office of Inspector General. He frequently appears on local news channels portraying himself as an aviation expert and a whistleblower who was removed as a result of his whistleblowing activities.”

So I don't know how this document supports your case against me, but it sure does show your lack of honesty!

Rich like I said I reread your evidence and as I have stated a number times you can't be that stupid, but you prove me wrong, how in Gods green earth can you deny the Policy Memo that was published in 1988 and enforce in 2000, 2001, 2002-2010 which I have attached so you can reread it! I understand why you didn't know about it, because you were not a Maintenance Inspector, and were not taught in the Academy, but you still knew better then us that were trained! Was this because of all your Graphic Arts training? And please don't insult everybody by trying to tell us a Policy Memo from the Acting Director Of Flight Standards doesn't mean anything.

You blame everybody but yourself Rich and that is sad. Just so you know Washington tagged you a long time ago!

Oh and I was in the industry for 30 years, making a profit for a number of companies, reread my resume before you embarrass yourself anymore. Military was active and reserves.

Attached Files:

2. Richard Wyeroski

Richard Wyeroski Hangar Gold Member I

Neil, your have been active here lately? I suppose retired life is boring.

So your using the same old memorandum by Goodrich which was NOT” policy. In any event it is not correct and hundreds of IA’s were appointed by FSDO’s around the country that were part time. There was no time requirement other then proving that a A&P mechanic was actively engaged for two years working on aircraft.

The Fields inter office memo was not correct and I personally have the documents that show that the Farmingdale FSDO under the management at that time falsified the documents and destroyed PTRS reports to cover up their illegal action against me!

For your information I attended the academy as an Operations Inspector and went through the same basic courses on the Federal Air Regulations as you did!

I am dual rated Neil. I hold a current A&P with Inspection Authorization and my highest pilot Certificate is an Air Transport Pilot. I have all Instructor Ratings. My flight time is over 9000 hours. Add in my experience as a principle Operations Inspection I am considered an aviation expert.

What ever you say Neil, I have never been dishonest. I was framed by the FSDO management and you were just a pawn in their hands to perform you minion duties misleading the Administrative Law Judge!

For the record The Merit Systems Protection Board is a government run Administrative law system that finds against government employees over 97% of the time. The Judge in my proceeding found against employees 100% of the time. To spell it out for you Neil, no one wins their case!

You feel superior and righteous. You believe you are an expert You believe you are intelligent and honest. Yet the FSDO had blood on their hands under your management.

GOL crash 156 souls
    Lear Jet crash 2 souls
    Charter Operator 17 souls

This can be confirmed with a signed statement sent to the National Transportation Safety Board. It is a filed complaint against the Farmingdale FSDO

These are accidents that occurred under the watch of your FSDO. Corruption was rampant and the FSDO was a sewer ! Management was corrupt and innocent people died because of this!

So you feel righteous proud and superior?

Remember when You helped Mikie go after me in 2010, you joined the club. You know the good old boy club.

Take a look Neil

Lord Leighton likes this.
  3. Richard Wyeroski

Oh.....BTW I attached falsified and destroyed PTRS documents Sent to then Division manager Larry Fields. They were confidently missing ?

You have no clue what the IFO and Washington management did to documents supplied to them. Please do not insult me by saying my statements are false.

I have all documents

4. Neil Gillissen

Yes Rich I am using the same old Memorandum you posted, The one that reads;

From Acting Director, Flight Standards Service, AFS1

Clarification of the term actively engaged”

All Regional and Aeronautical Center Directors

Attn Flight Standard Division Mangers

Superintendent, FAA Academy, AAC-900

Manager, Flight Standards Staff, AEU-200

ALL GADO's, ACDO's and FSDO's

“We have received requests from the field and the regional offices to clarify the term”actively engaged” as used in section 65.91(c) (2) of the Federal aviation Regulations (FAR) .

The phrase “actively engaged” means that for the 2-year period before applying for an inspection authorization (IA) the applicant has been employed full-time in inspecting, supervising, overhauling, repairing, preserving or replacing parts on aircraft certificated and maintained in accordance with the FAR.

Full- time employment” is defined by the Department of Labor as employment averaging at least 35 hours a wee.k Field Inspectors, when determining whether or not an applicant has been “actively engaged, should make allowances for absences due to sickness, vacation, and interruptions in employment caused by external factors.”

Sent to all Divisions including training Academy by the head of Flight Standards!

Even Leighton I think can understand what that says. But just in case you don't understand, this is what I was trained to follow when I was at the Academy. And this is what I testified to at your hearing! So explain how I lied on the stand and confused the Judge?

Your argument that it is not correct is amazing, your vast maintenance experience tells you this, oh wait you got your A&P in 1995 or 96, or was it your many years in the FAA, all of 2 years!

So your training at the Academy included how to approve people for their IA? Funny when I took the course on FAR's they focused on maintenance rules and not on how to approve pilots for ATP's.

Rich I know you believe the more times you say I am wrong will make you right, do you know the definition of insanity? It is doing the same over an over again and expecting a different results. No matter how much you claim you were right you have never produced a single document that disputes this guidance!

You keep posting bullshit, and I know you will again, but all those people you proudly announce the numbers are intelligent, they can read!

Oh by the way you claim you have never been dishonest, but then you claim you were fired for being a whistleblower, which is it, you wanting your IA or a whistleblower? Because I don't remember anybody calling you a whistle blower till long after you were fired, when you started claiming it!

PS The FSDO was never under my management, and Pilot error falls under YOU Rich! (I am using your logic)

5. Richard Wyeroski

Neil, you keep posting a memorandum that was not National Policy. Simply there are about 140 IA’s under the jurisdiction of the Farmingdale FSDO. More then half of them are part time. These are IA’s that take care of a few club planes and like myself they do owner assisted annuals....You seem to think that you and Mike did no wrong. But Neil.....you mislead the judge with the help of the FAA lawyer. Martin was in control of the whole think and wanted me out of the FAA because I would not look the other way on corruption!

They warned me after I was suspended on bogus charges to do what I was told. That meant covering up accidents and look into the other way on safety,

I can prove it all. However MSPB justice was and is a joke. No body wins! they do the bidding of FAA management.

You were a good minion. You did what you were told and people continued to die in accidents. The good old boy club is alive and well in the FAA

However I will say the the recent Boeing MAX crashes that killed 346 people are in the news and the FAA is on the carpet for rubberstamping Boeing data and saving everyone money!

Yes Neil the Goal 1907 crash over the amazon in Brazil will always be connected to mike because he used his influence to have an incompetent DOM appointed to save an operator money!

It’s all in my signed and testified to NTSB report.

You Lied under oath using data that was not National Policy. You sand bagged me Neil!

You worked with Mike and put out an illegal e-mail to all the IA’a in the FarminGdale FSDO that they would not be authorized if they were not working full time. All this was bogus and was eventually rescinded by Washington forcing the FSDO manager to issue a letter cancelling the illegal E-mail. It was all documented by me. You just refuse to admit it!

Your IMO a dishonest person. You lied and people died and you are connected to it......You and Mike!

It will come out as the FAA is being investigated because of the recent crashes I mentioned above!

Have a nice day Neil and enjoy your Blood Money!

Remember people like me support the president to “KEEP AMERICA GREAT”
    557FEE5A-7D51-43CC-8C0E-ECA2115C4AF2.jpeg

6. Richard Wyeroski

BTW Neil you little Thread here is approaching 15,000 hits. That is good Neil.....that means a lot of people are looking at this.

You started a thread trying to bash me and and exposed yourself along with Mike and all the others that would have loved all this information to have disappeared.

It’s too late the DOT/IG and FAA Security, Washington and other? agencies are looking at this !

Thanks

Rich

7. Lord Leighton

Lord Leighton Hangar Gold Member I

Neil, all your feel good smoke and mirrors are irrelevant to reality. It all boils down to this. "It's like two people in an elevator, one of them farts and they both know who did it" Even morons understand that. You stink! :eek:

8. Neil Gillissen

You guys are so funny, Rich, you are right a definition is not a policy, must have learned that in graphic arts class, the Policy is to follow the Regulations, the FAA makes the regulations and defines them! Not the not the guy who wants something, (I thought I would try your technique, repeat, repeat, I think people will get bored but that's ok with me.)

FAA Directive from Director Flight Standards Service, AFS-1

“We have received requests from the field and the regional offices to clarify the term”actively engaged” as used in section 65.91(c) (2) of the Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR) .

The phrase “actively engaged” means that for the 2-year period before applying for an inspection authorization (IA) the applicant has been employed full-time in inspecting, supervising, overhauling, repairing, preserving or replacing parts on aircraft certificated and maintained in accordance with the FAR.

Full- time employment” is defined by the Department of Labor as employment averaging at least 35 hours a week. Field Inspectors, when determining whether or not an applicant has been “actively engaged, should make allowances for absences due to sickness, vacation, and interruptions in employment caused by external factors.”

signed by the Director of Flight Standards.

So Rich did you meet this requirement when you applied??? Yes or No.

And keep referring to how many people see this hurts your credibility, makes you look needy.

Also you keep bring up the DOT/ IG and FAA Security, and Washington, that's cute is that suppose to scare me?, or impress the readers? The last word I got from them before I left the FAA was you were on their watch list, so you are probably right they are watching but not for the reasons you think!

And Mr. Leighton I hope you are not calling yourself a moron, because that would stink!

9. Lord Leighton

No of course not, but I did rename you 'Neil Schiff'! :p

10. Richard Wyeroski

I don’t think he will get it LL
    247E37EB-2131-4664-9474-4A44BEB162C4.jpeg

Last edited: Oct 15, 2019 at 3:32 PM
  11. Richard Wyeroski

Well Neil, I see you replied and I told you this was never policy even though you used it in the MSPB hearing and confused the judge.

Was I qualified? Yes, since I was an A&P back in 2002 for over 9 years. I worked on all kinds of aircraft. I have owned aircraft since 1970!

So you tend to think you are superior and an expert and all I could say Neil is I have NO BLOOD ON MY HANDS!!!!

Remember when you colluded with mike to sand bag over 50% of all the IA’s in the Eastern Region by using that silly memorandum and issuing that illegal e-mail? Had you and Mike succeeded in getting this bogus memorandum passed all those IA’s would have lost their Authorization.

But why should you care sitting on your butt in the Region pulling in 130k large for 35 hours a week!.....as a paper pusher!

As I said 35 hours awake full time employment was never required for any FAA Certificate, Rating, Authorization or Designation!

Back in 2010 you and Mike had nothing better to do but harass me. But I suppose Mike dId it because I connected him with the crash of GOL 1907 that killed 156 innocent souls!

Last edited: Oct 15, 2019 at 3:36 PM
  12. Richard Wyeroski

2DDF7F2F-5076-4E00-92F6-93A63480E79E.jpeg

13. Richard Wyeroski

BTY Neil remember this number 14,690......

14. Lord Leighton

Attached Files:

15. Richard Wyeroski

Hi All

I should post that as long as I could remember getting an IA was being actively engaged for 2 years. The applicant must have been a mechanic for a minimum of 3 years, per the regulations.

When the FAA wants to railroad some one (like me) They invent evidence and get people like Neil and Mike to testify if necessary. In my case again Neil testified under oath that an old memorandum written in 1988 was National Policy, which it was not! Mike was in the court room supposedly guiding the inept FAA attorney that seemed unorganized and confused?

It should be understood that there literally are thousands of IA’s all over the country the work part time Like myself. I was always part time as a Mechanic, Pilot, consultant-and Teacher.

Neil advanced himself in the FAA by being a minion, which is a person that would do what ever corrupt FAA managers like Martin wanted them to do. It served him well.

So Neil could say what he wants and he like to post here because I believe he may feel guilty. He should be because he never did anything to curb the accident rate and pushed paper in the region.

Good luck Neil.....

Kevin and Lord Leighton like this.
  16. Neil Gillissen

Rich You keep repeating because you say so you must be right, (see page 12 of your Decision) but a court of law has held that where the governing statue is silent and the implementing regulations are ambiguous on the issue to be resolved, implementing agency's interpretation of it's own regulations is entitled to deference. (See Study vs Department of the Army, 88 M.S.P.R 502, 510(2001). In English the definition (not a Memo) applies and once again

“We have received requests from the field and the regional offices to clarify the term”actively engaged” as used in section 65.91(c) (2) of the Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR) .

Full- time employment” is defined by the Department of Labor as employment averaging at least 35 hours a week. Field Inspectors, when determining whether or not an applicant has been “actively engaged, should make allowances for absences due to sickness, vacation, and interruptions in employment caused by external factors.”

signed by the Director of Flight Standards.

You did not provide to the Court anything in writing to dispute this so did you meet this criteria yes or no? I would think if you wanted to clear your name you would have provided it. At least show us something that says that I am not to follow the Directives issued by the Director of Flight Standards and I am to follow what you want!

As far you and your minion posting your political preferences, be careful you might offend people who read this! Personally I am trying to figure out what that has anything to with this? Distraction, maybe ! Just like all the other stuff.

17. Lord Leighton

No Neil, the difference is sane logic vs Gas lighting which the latter, you suck at just like 'your party' does.

18. Richard Wyeroski

Neil

Your just wrong on the IA requirements. You seem to forget that there are thousands of part time mechanic/IA’s all over the country doing a job. So the MSPB hearing, which is not a court of law as you state, was misled by you and the intention was to get rid of me because I would not look the other way on corruption.

Really ....corruption is when people die because of the good old boy club. Mike knows about this. In 2010 I exposed him after you and he issued that illegal e-mail informing IA’s they would not be able to renew. The intention was to get me when the Farmingdale FSDO issued me an IA after I once again qualified for it. You and Mike could not leave it alone. You had to play games.

Below is a thread that I started on AIRNATION exposing Mike when he helped and unqualified Director of Maintenance, In my opinion, be appointed to save the operator money! Yes everyone knew each other. Of course no one could know that it would be a contributing factor to a mid-air collision that killed 156 people. In addition to costing the Federal Government 200,000,000 dollars in restitution.

You. fellows had a gravy train at the region making a lot of money working 35 hours a week. It was great a do nothing job! Yet you pat yourself on your back with your righteous attitude that you had a great career!

Neil your not a pilot and you have not touched tools or worked a real job in aviation for over 25 years so it’s possible you may not understand the tread started by me. BTW it received almost 27,000 views !

Brazilian GOL 1907 mid air collision 2006
    http://socialhangar.net/threads/did-faa-corruption-contribute-to-the-crash-of-gol-1907-that-killed-154.7866/

19. Richard Wyeroski

BTW Neil there is a lot of evidence documented in the above GOL story. It’ s evidence you say I don’t have?