1. Welcome to SocialHangar.net! The place where everything Airlines is shared, discussed and debated. Whether you're a frequent traveler or a fan of airliners and airports you'll be able to find what you need here...so browse around, take a look and register if you like what you see. Registration is simple...just click on the 'Sign Up Now' link to the right of this message to get your FREE account (you can also choose to register using Facebook). Once you register this message will disappear. Hope you'll join us!

Recent airport bombing

Discussion in 'Airport News, Talk & Discussion' started by Richard Wyeroski, Mar 23, 2016.

1. Richard Wyeroski

Richard Wyeroski Hangar Gold Member I

United States United States
    It is all over the news and I did not post it because of that. It's time I think, to stop all this and face the problem with all nations that care taking part.

To start, I believe a few of these dropped in those that deserve it will be a good start.

MAY THEY REST IN PEACE:(

2. John Krull

John Krull Hangar Associate Member V

A bigger, but NON nuclear bomb. All the same to me. INSANITY!!!!:eek:

Lord Leighton likes this.
  3. Lord Leighton

Lord Leighton Hangar Gold Member I

But But, It's such an environmentally friendly bomb! o_O It's only droppable. Try runnin the Gauntlet?

4. Richard Wyeroski

There Russians were clear, this bomb will not hurt the planet. It is a bunker buster and will destroy a mile square area.

Issis downed a Russian Airliner, killing 228 of their citizens, so they are justified. So it is simple, find the leader and drop the bomb on him!

Lord Leighton likes this.
  5. Lord Leighton

I agree! And if the ISIS cowards want to hide behind women and children, think of this. THEY are either complicit and/or are being trained at a very young age to be the same!(Proven and on video) Sorry, but war is war. Annihilate them! To all the bleeding heart liberals (most of who were not alive during WWII (Bernie and Hillary fans)) out there, this is what we HAD to do in Germany and Japan to defeat evil. They started it, we will finish it, as soon as a certain buffoon leaves office. Our hands are tied until then. Pin prick attempts to pacify common sense or contain a cancer won't work. Proven! Remember this. We are fighting derangement that WANTS to die!

Last edited: Mar 28, 2016
    Richard Wyeroski likes this.
  6. Richard Wyeroski

Maybe GOD will step in now and say okay......enough is enough. Fight hate with Education. Fight ignorance with education. Fight greed and envy with understanding. Love they neighbor! Do on to other as they do on to you!......... Well maybe someday?

If we don't someday this little 24,000 mile plant of ours won't be able to go on!?

[​IMG]

I have always been a dreamer......! I hate corruption//////

Last edited: Mar 28, 2016
    Lord Leighton and John Krull like this.
  7. John Krull

John Krull Hangar Associate Member V

Back in the Nam war, women and kids were used as well, as not only sharpshooters, but as suicide bombers. It's a unbelievable thought that we would need to annihilate a race of people, to try to bring peace into (at least part) of the world.

I am with LL on this as far as if they bring the war to us, eliminate those that are doing it. But don't believe that one bad apple has spoiled the orchard either. Just like the maniacs in the middle east who (say) they have faith in the Koran. It's only a portion of the most demented people there that are misinterpreting it to THEIR belief system.

These days too, with the invention of continental travel, (boat/ air) both sides are able to take the psychosis to other shores. Don't just pick on one travel mode (primarily air}, the way it's gone but all modes of travel. Have any of you ever heard of a real crackdown on boat cruise security ??

And one last thing, LL talking of the "buffoon" leaving office before peace may be achieved. I thought that is what we believed of EVERY other "buffoon" who ultimately got us into a war.

8. Lord Leighton

Getting us into a war by one buffoon was one problem BUT. He had it stabilized and with enough troops to hold sway as like we have in Japan, Germany and S. Korea now and they have come to know and enjoy the Democratic process since. The buffoon we have now is the ONE who removed those troops to fulfill some stupid unrealistic campaign promise, causing a void filled by animals and he continues to shrug it all off. Bush Didn't pull all the troops out, the Muslim sympathizer community organizer/divider in chief, who hates Jews and lectures Christians DID! Even Fidel Castro told Oblahma yesterday to mind his own country's damn business!

Richard Wyeroski likes this.