1. Welcome to SocialHangar.net! The place where everything Airlines is shared, discussed and debated. Whether you're a frequent traveler or a fan of airliners and airports you'll be able to find what you need here...so browse around, take a look and register if you like what you see. Registration is simple...just click on the 'Sign Up Now' link to the right of this message to get your FREE account (you can also choose to register using Facebook). Once you register this message will disappear. Hope you'll join us!

Prize Draw Link?

Discussion in 'Suggestions, Questions and Feedback' started by Shawn White, Sep 7, 2014.

1. Shawn White

Shawn White Hangar Silver Member I

United States United States
    Today when I was clicking on the "Alerts" section and later when trying to like a post, I got a new window opened with a link to some Prize Draw? Is this something that Airnation is doing, or do you think my computer has a virus? Untitled.png

2. Lord Leighton

Lord Leighton Hangar Gold Member I

I have yet to see that window pop up Shawn. I'd be very leery of stuff like that in here. As you know, there have been some disruptors in here before under various IDs who aren't stupid, just deranged for w/e reason/s.

3. Sam

Sam Administrator Staff Member

Hi Shawn,

Actually this has nothing to do with Airnation.net (the URL address is a giveaway that is is just another Spam). So, not coming from Airnation.net (coming from some website called couponprizedraw.com).

Thanks for the Alert
    Sam

Shawn White and Lord Leighton like this.
  4. Exuma Guy

Exuma Guy Hangar Silver Member VI

Bahamas Bahamas
    Super Anti-Spyware, free version. Wonderful download to keep your hard-drive clean.

Shawn White and Lord Leighton like this.