1. Welcome to SocialHangar.net! The place where everything Airlines is shared, discussed and debated. Whether you're a frequent traveler or a fan of airliners and airports you'll be able to find what you need here...so browse around, take a look and register if you like what you see. Registration is simple...just click on the 'Sign Up Now' link to the right of this message to get your FREE account (you can also choose to register using Facebook). Once you register this message will disappear. Hope you'll join us!

My recent trip with photos: MSP-DTW, DTW-BNA, BNA-SLC.

Discussion in 'Trip Experiences' started by Everett 757, Dec 14, 2013.

1. Everett 757

Everett 757 Hangar Silver Member VI

United States United States
    [​IMG] Photos from my recent trip.
    On board N906DA (MD-90) waiting to depart gate F13 at MSP (Minneapolis-St. Paul) and looking at N941DN parked at another gate.

Here is N676NW (747-400) waiting to depart from gate at DTW (Detroit) for Nagoya, Japan.

[​IMG]

Fountain and overhead tram at DTW.

[​IMG]

On Board N902DE (MD-88) waiting to depart gate A21 at DTW and looking at N953DL parked at another gate.

[​IMG]

Looking at a beautiful sunset while flying between DTW and BNA on board N902DE.

[​IMG]

Early morning at BNA looking out of window at terminal at N922DX (MD-90) (formerly a China Eastern plane).

[​IMG]

Another photo of N922DX at gate B1 with N767NC in background.

[​IMG]

After departing from BNA to ATL on N922DX, here is a beautiful sunrise.

[​IMG]

Looking out of second floor window by gate A19 at ATL (Atlanta) at N1402A (a 767) being prepared for trip to SLC.

[​IMG]

Another photo of N1402A at gate A19 at ATL with N125DL and N129DL in background.

[​IMG]

While taxiing to runway here is a 757 (N688DL) ready for takeoff.

[​IMG]

Here is a 777 ready for takeoff at ATL with a CRJ900 and a MD-88 taxiing.

[​IMG]

After departure from ATL on board N1402A here is a beautiful cloud cover photo.

[​IMG]

A look at the mountains while flying over Colorado from ATL to SLC.

[​IMG]

Getting closer to landing at SLC.

[​IMG]
    Another look while descending to SLC airport.

After landing and arriving on board N1402A at gate C6 in SLC, a photo of N678DL (757) parked at gate C8 being prepared for departure.

[​IMG]

Here is N1402A at gate C6 in SLC being prepared for departure to Honolulu (HNL).

[​IMG]
    N1402A leaving gate C6 at SLC for departure to HNL.
    [​IMG]

Here is a view from window in terminal at SLC.

[​IMG]

I hope you enjoyed looking at these photos. Thank you for taking time to look at them!

Attached Files:

2. Everett 757

Everett 757 Hangar Silver Member VI

United States United States
    My apology to anyone who may be looking for the photos I posted here. Somehow they got lost in the process, so I will be reposting them in a new thread. Thank you for your patience.