1. Welcome to SocialHangar.net! The place where everything Airlines is shared, discussed and debated. Whether you're a frequent traveler or a fan of airliners and airports you'll be able to find what you need here...so browse around, take a look and register if you like what you see. Registration is simple...just click on the 'Sign Up Now' link to the right of this message to get your FREE account (you can also choose to register using Facebook). Once you register this message will disappear. Hope you'll join us!

Maintaining traffic separation...

Discussion in 'FAA News, Opinion and Articles' started by Rotorruss, Jun 6, 2018.

1. Rotorruss

Rotorruss Hangar Silver Member III

United States United States
    Lord Leighton likes this.
  2. Richard Wyeroski

Richard Wyeroski Hangar Gold Member I

......Drones are amazing technology and in the right hands they have so far proven an asset. Delivery services, Movies, Television, surveying, and most recently safety operations support are some Drone uses...

But and their is always a but. Technology is often abused and used for evil purposes by those that like to create havoc......!

Eventually techology will prevail and drones near restrict air areas can easily be jamed and will be stopped.

The FAA has never been innovative enough To do anything like this. All they have done for years is obstruct and add cost to doing business.o_O

DRAIN THE SWAMP and put in people that know and "CARE" about doing a good job.

Like you Russ ..........

3. Rotorruss

...amen brother!! I got a talking to today about social media. I asked them if I've ever said anything untrue?? They are just mad because they "can't handle the truth"!! The truth also exposes their agenda and empire building. Like a bad operator, they are banking not being caught!!

I'm hopeful that this administration will get something good out there for aviation. A lot of what's in the bills don't look real favorable for the grass roots $100 burger flight. The "regulator" is more focused on UAS.

We'll see what happens in September. I can see a shut down coming!!

Richard Wyeroski likes this.
  4. Richard Wyeroski

FAA has the attention of the White House with that idiotic diversity training practices, under the Obama Administration. The waste of taxpayer dollars is in the millions and the harm to the Air Trafffic Organization ATO is serious!

Problems with Drones will only get worse and protecting airports and aircraft have to be a priority! The only problem is no one in the FAA knows what to do!

Rotorruss likes this.
  5. Rotorruss

... unfortunately, the "biggly one" and congress let the drone lobbiest talk them into getting the drone stuff into the bill. I'm sure the "regulator" said "no problem" while they scratched their other face!! There are so many 21, 43, 61, 91, 119, 121 and 135 rules that will need major rewrites or exemptions.

We'll see how this "goat rope" goes. Someone will end up with a lot of business one way or another!!

MAGA!!!

6. Richard Wyeroski

Drones are going to be very hard to regulate. Many are operated by young children that have no idea that the FAA even exists. How the FAA expects to regulate the toy drone market should be interesting.

Taking little Johnnie away in handcuff because he operated his toy drone in a restricted area will not make the public very happy

Rotorruss likes this.
  7. Rotorruss

...very true. The only way it can be overseen is to have the local law enforcement handle the initial complaint contact. Not really any different than the laser violations. This UAS numbers explosion has become something that has become almost unmanageable. I'm sure if one brings an airliner full of people, there would be a public outcry. Unfortunately, it will take somthsome catastrophic to happen first!!

Be proactive and not reactive!!

Richard Wyeroski likes this.
  8. Rotorruss