1. Welcome to SocialHangar.net! The place where everything Airlines is shared, discussed and debated. Whether you're a frequent traveler or a fan of airliners and airports you'll be able to find what you need here...so browse around, take a look and register if you like what you see. Registration is simple...just click on the 'Sign Up Now' link to the right of this message to get your FREE account (you can also choose to register using Facebook). Once you register this message will disappear. Hope you'll join us!

Is FAA scaraficing your safety

Discussion in 'FAA News, Opinion and Articles' started by Richard Wyeroski, Jun 1, 2018.

1. Richard Wyeroski

Richard Wyeroski Hangar Gold Member I

United States United States
    Activists inside the federal government decided that air traffic controllers weren’t diverse enough and in recent years and in the first step of the hiring process, used a 'biographical questionnaire' to screen potential employees. One man is suing the FAA for its updated hiring practice.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MORE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

https://video.foxnews.com/v/5792622329001/?#sp=show-clips

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
    Lord Leighton and Rotorruss like this.
  2. Rotorruss

Rotorruss Hangar Silver Member III

...of course Fox and.Heurta are gone. Just a few days late and a few dollars short!! I hope the plaintiff wins!! The COO of the "regulator" should be "fired" for her role with this "boondoggle"!!

Wished more of these lapses be exposed!!

3. Richard Wyeroski

This situation is the fault of the Obama Administration for directing the FAA puppet Administrator Huerta, to order this ridiculous change in ATC hiring requirements.

No one knows or is afraid to say how much damage has been done by hiring incompetent controllers.

I am outraged Congress and the Senate, that regularly fly on the airlines, would stand for this insanity.

I know FAA ATC managers that have told me that there is a large washout rate for these new hires.

Politicians playing with fireo_O........:mad:

xnwa, Kevin and Rotorruss like this.
  4. Richard Wyeroski

Russ I know frustrated ATC managers that are retiring soon because of this situation.

The FAA is facing a serious controller shortage and no one is doing anything about.

Unfortunately we must wait for a deadly mid-air between 2 fully loaded jumbos before anything will be done!!!

The signs are there with an increase in ATC incidents.

xnwa, Kevin and Rotorruss like this.
  5. Rotorruss

... I'm sure the numbers have been manipulated in order to their bonuses. As long as there's no bent tin, no one will know the difference. The new "compliance philosophy" makes the incidents go more and more to an "administrative action"!

The wash out rate is probably all the "snowflakes" that can't handle the beaurocracy of the "swamp"! They also have inspectors quit because they can earn more on the outside! They are now trying to hire inspectors at a GS-9.

At least the country is "winning"!!

6. Lord Leighton

Lord Leighton Hangar Gold Member I

There is a separate thread on this subject in here when Obozo ordered Huerta to undo the ATC hiring/qualifying criteria when it happened a few years back. Remember the "Diversaburgers" I talked about and the foo-fa-rah caused with the 3,400 in training applicants that got screwed by this crap back then? Get rid of the real people and hire burger flippers? The guy that was caught giving correct application answers to young hood rats? More planned ruination of the USA by that fraud in office. This is not news, just swamp draining.

xnwa, Rotorruss and Richard Wyeroski like this.
  7. Richard Wyeroski

How well I remember this. FAA under Huerta literally threw away 3000 qualified controller applicants that were in line to be hired for a crazy new system that failed.

It was politics and the union involved actually sent the test via e-mail to their members with answers. The individual responsible was never prosecuted when this was discovered

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MORE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    http://nbcfae.clubexpress.com/content.aspx?page_id=22&club_id=303425&module_id=148826

8. Richard Wyeroski

Again I say Congress and the Senate travel by air regularly and this act alone caused a pending controller shortage.

BTW the cut off date to be hired as a air traffic controller is 31 years of age.

Many of the 3,000 applicants waiting to be hired are now over that age.....What a waste!!!!

xnwa, Lord Leighton and Rotorruss like this.
  9. Rotorruss

If the "biggly one" would have fired "Michael" for cause over this Fubar, maybe would have sent a message to the top. We may have had a few "swamp rats" retired or fired!! Those bat rastards that were responsible for my injuries and disabilities should have been fired!!! The day of reckoning will happen sometime. We'll see if they make it through to the other side?!!

10. Richard Wyeroski

Again I say Congress and the Senate travel by air regularly and this act alone caused a pending controller shortage.......Huerta implemented it (or be fired) and no one said a word about it as it failed.......

PURE UNADULTERATED BROVO SIERRA!

11. Richard Wyeroski

BTW just heard that the Fox report has gotten the attention of the White House.

So what should be done. Easy prosecute that emplyee that e-mailed that idiotic test to his union members.

Any suspected employee should be retested and or fired !

PLAYING WITH FIRE!!!!o_O

12. Rotorruss

...we shall see at the end of September. The COO should go!! "Michael" and "Fox" got away with this "boondoggle"! They all should be brought up on: Gross abuse of power, and Gross waste of funds. If anything the COO should "fall on her sword" or face.charges!! Million of dollars were wasted because of the high number of washouts!!

The "regulator" runs around impuned and epitomizes the "swamp"!! I was injured and disabled because of their carelessness!! No one was held accountable for their actions. Everyone got promoted or was able to retire!! They even have the gall to discipline me for sharing my story!! The bat rastards need to be stopped from their abuse!!

"Drain the Swamp"!!

13. Lord Leighton

Richard Wyeroski and Rotorruss like this.
  14. Rotorruss

... hopefully, they will get a speedy hearing. I doubt it since it involves the "swamp"!!

"Drain the Swamp"!!

15. Lord Leighton

The President is now in the know on this. He expedites all things constructive on a regular basis. :D

Richard Wyeroski and Rotorruss like this.
  16. Richard Wyeroski

President trump sure is aware of this now. I wonder how many marginal controllers got buy the crazy entry test?

I knew a controller applicant that waited and waited for employment, but finally reached age 31 and was no need eligible. He had completed the course for controllers with his college. He lost out because of politics.

How about the hundreds of applicants that washed out, because they were not eligible, but passed that silly test.

How about all those that got the test in advance with answers. That equates to fraud!

Someone needs to be prosecuted!

In addition a congressional hearing was called, but with Obama still in the White House this went nowhere.

Now President Trump is aware of this fraud and dangerous activity!!!

CONGRESSIONAL HEARING PROPOSED?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MORE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

https://hultgren.house.gov/newsroom...mandate-a-congressional-hearing-says-hultgren

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
  17. Rotorruss

... there's always a sacrificial lamb to go after. A number 3 "swamp creature" COO, that oversees ATC, is just as good. That would signal the other "swamp creatures" not to commit fraudulent things. There are some things in ssfety that doesn't need diversity inclusion. The washout stats are bad enough and you put unqualified people into training, you are wasting taxpayers money.

There are 4 people, including a "regulator", who have been caught for fraud and falsification.(another thread) There should be someone that should be found responsible for this "goat rope"!!

"Drain the "lifetime swamp creatures" Swamp"!!

18. Lord Leighton

This was ALL orchestrated by Obozo. The 'new' applicant program was a complete and utter failure. Those morons couldn't make change at McDonalds without the cash register telling them how much.

Rotorruss likes this.
  19. Rotorruss

...sure it was. Just like safe spaces and participation trouphies!!

Anyone that had a hand in hiring and training unqualified applicants, should be fired. This should include human resources, the COO and down the food chain. Many hiring practices are suspect. They even promote unqualified people to management. They still use and abuse the field personnel. They have "tied" the field's hands and put them behind the computer to conduct surveillance. I was injured and disabled because of their carelessness!!

For once, maybe the management should have their hands tied!!
    "Drain the Swamp"!!!

Lord Leighton likes this.
  20. Richard Wyeroski

BTW Tucker Carlson just came on with part 2 of the story about this controller's Union scandal .......;)