1. Welcome to SocialHangar.net! The place where everything Airlines is shared, discussed and debated. Whether you're a frequent traveler or a fan of airliners and airports you'll be able to find what you need here...so browse around, take a look and register if you like what you see. Registration is simple...just click on the 'Sign Up Now' link to the right of this message to get your FREE account (you can also choose to register using Facebook). Once you register this message will disappear. Hope you'll join us!

HUERTA TENDER YOUR RESIGNATION!!!!! ATC Hiring Fraud And Corruption!!

Discussion in 'FAA News, Opinion and Articles' started by Edward Jeszka, May 22, 2015.

1. Edward Jeszka

Edward Jeszka Hangar Gold Member I

United States United States
    YES ADMINISTRATOR HUERTA, UNDER YOUR UNQUALIFIED AND POSSIBLY THE MOST CORRUPT AGENCY WITHIN THE U.S. GOVERNMENT RIGHT ALONGSIDE THE DOJ, IRS, VA HAS SHOWN ITSELF TO BE TOTALLY OBLIVIOUS TO ITS PRIMARY PURPOSE, MAINTAIN THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF AVIATION SAFETY POSSIBLE.

A report aired a few nights ago indicate exactly how corrupt and dangerous the apparently approved programs within the FAA ATC hiring process have become. With this as a foundation for "diversity" the safety of air traffic has definitely been jeopardized. The investigation has uncovered fraud, collusion, dishonesty and corruption within the program aimed at staffing our Air Traffic Facilities nation wide with less than the very best Air Traffic Controllers available.

AND IN ORDER TO ACCOMPLISH THIS, ANSWERS WERE PROVIDED TO SPECIFIC GROUPS BY FAA EMPLOYEES TO GUARANTEE THEY PASS WITH HIGHER SCORES THAN THOSE ACTUALLY TRAINED, EDUCATED AND COMPETENT TO STAFF OUR TOWERS AND CENTERS.

ideo.foxbusiness.com/v/4250098327001/trouble-in-the-skies-faa-jeopardizing-flyer-safety/?playlist_id=933116634001#sp=show-clips%2Fall-shows

So we need to ask, no, we need to demand the resignation of Michael Huerta, Michael Whitaker, Teri Bristol, Randy Park, Shirley Miller, Terry Biggio and LAST BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST, SHELTON SNOW(Snow is an FAA employee and president of the NBCFAE’s Washington Suburban Chapter. He has recently been promoted to be an FAA Front Line Manager at the FAA’s New York Center).

MR. SNOW REPORTEDLY PROVIDED THE "DIVERSITY' APPLICANTS WITH ANSWERS TO THE BQ TEST ENABLING THEM TO SCORE HIGHER THAN THEY WERE ACTUALLY QUALIFIED.

So it appears that the entire ATC structure has been the focus of a scheme to replace the retiring qualified controllers with a new group who may not be truly the very best applicants available. How about that for quality and aviation safety. The FAA management and the management specifically within the Air Traffic Line Of Business is so corrupt that it would actually deliberately hire less than the best to staff the FAA Towers and Centers.

THIS IS TRULY DISGIUSTING, DANGEROUS AND WITHOUT ANY COMPARISON IN THE PAST OF THE LEVEL OF FRAUD AND CORRUPTION THAT PERMEATES THE FAA, FROM THE ADMINISTRATOR DOWN TO THE TOWERS, CENTERS, AND EVEN FLIGHT STANDARDS. HOW CAN CONGRESS IGNORE THIS BEHAVIOR? AND AS FLIGHT CREWS AND PILOTS, MAYBE IT IS TIME WE LET THEM KNOW THAT AVIATION SAFETY MATTERS MORE THAN THE CRONYISM AND INEPT LEADERSHIP WITHIN THE FAA. IT APPEARS THAT THE TIME HAS COME TO CLEAN HOUSE.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/industries/2015/05/20/trouble-in-skies/

Shawn White and Lord Leighton like this.
  2. Lord Leighton

Lord Leighton Hangar Gold Member I

I saw the TV news report about this on FOX news the other day and I heard the tape of someone of "authority" on the phone with a prospective "new recruit" telling him/her to be prepared to get the correct answers to a test sent to him/her. Another case of "Diversity" in action if ya get my drift. :mad:

3. Edward Jeszka

You have to wonder if DC doesn't care or just doesn't know any better. "Give a ----" comes to mind.

Lord Leighton likes this.
  4. Edward Jeszka

I think that under further investigation you might find that the person of "authority" would be Shelton Snow. President of the NBCFAE’s Washington Suburban Chapter. He surely didn't bring his organization any respect or admiration.

[​IMG]

5. Lord Leighton

No, I'm pointing at someone else higher than he and the complicit HR dept at the FAA who were probably issued "special dispensation". There needs to be a complete Congressional investigation in order to protect the flying public from "special interest" groups like this.

Last edited: May 22, 2015
  6. Lord Leighton

They won't make it anywhere near the tower/TRACON anyways. They will be weeded out fairly quickly I bet. I don't think we've heard the last of this either, especially from the QUALIFIED applicants that got let down.

7. Richard Wyeroski

Richard Wyeroski Hangar Gold Member I

........isn't it who you know?....besides if any accidents are connected to this stupid practice, Huerta and the rest of the minions will just....retire, transfer or resign with a golden parachute ;)

upload_2015-5-24_7-13-49.jpeg

Edward Jeszka and Lord Leighton like this.
  8. Edward Jeszka

That would be according to rule #1. You get caught doing something illegal and the wrath of the FAA will come down on you with an offer of a transfer, a promotion, a move to 800 Indy or a "Golden Parachute" retirement package tied to one of the "supporting" entities within the aviation industry. Kind of neat how that works for the miscreants and not the whistleblowers who actually uncover unsafe or illegal activities within the FAA. They go under the old "Greyhound".
    [​IMG]

9. Richard Wyeroski

...no way Ed...he has no soul

Edward Jeszka and Lord Leighton like this.
  10. Edward Jeszka

They got this guy giving his NBCFAE members a heads-up that they will be getting the answers from him that will "grease the skids" for ATC hiring, not to worry about those better qualified.

11. Edward Jeszka

Well ADMINISTRATOR HUERTA, when you going to submit the resignation docs? How about taking Foshee, Duncan, Gilligan, Blount, Silvertooth and several others with you. I know Rich has some suggestions from up in Eastern Region. [​IMG]

12. Richard Wyeroski

The FAA ATC scandal has once again made the news. What were they thinking?

What kind of corrupt management hires unqualified personnel?

What ever happened to Shelton Snow. The FAA employee that gave the ATC entry test to his union members?

Under Obama the investigation was squashed and the corrupt fake news media declined to run the story.

Don't they realize that they are on the planes being controlled by personnel that may not be qualified

Note:

This thread was originally started by Ed Jeszka.

Rotorruss and Lord Leighton like this.
  13. Rotorruss

Rotorruss Hangar Silver Member III

...since there hasn't been any bent tin, no one cares. Only when it bleeds it leads in the news, will anything be.talked about. The "regulator" is counting on nothing happening and he "retired" before something does happen. Then they will circle the wagons and deny, delay and deflect when the finger pointing starts. Someone will testify in front of Congress and promise the things will be fixed. Then everyone will forget until the next catastrophic event.

"Drain the Swamp" before the next catastrophic event happens!!

Richard Wyeroski likes this.
  14. Richard Wyeroski

Huerta was appointed by Obama and he accomplished nothing in his five years as administration and was lucky his imcomtent leadership did not so far cause accidents. His diversity training nightmare is a pure example of the facts that corruption is rampent in the FAA.

Huerta visited President elect Trump and many believe he tried for a second 5 year appointment as Administrator and Trump turned him down. The President knows we need experienced people to run the DOT and the FAA.

A major Air disaster in the United States is pending and I believe there will be more then one. President Trump will not accept the same old rhetoric of incompetent FAA management.

A change is coming hopefully before the luck runs out!

Lord Leighton and Rotorruss like this.
  15. Lord Leighton

I believe President Trump will act to avoid any inevitable before it happens. He is pro-active other than the contrary. Remember, he is 3 steps ahead of EVERYONE and all the time.

Rotorruss and Richard Wyeroski like this.
  16. Richard Wyeroski

Yes he is...

What do we expect when Obama stacked the DOT with lawyers!

Lord Leighton and Rotorruss like this.