1. Welcome to SocialHangar.net! The place where everything Airlines is shared, discussed and debated. Whether you're a frequent traveler or a fan of airliners and airports you'll be able to find what you need here...so browse around, take a look and register if you like what you see. Registration is simple...just click on the 'Sign Up Now' link to the right of this message to get your FREE account (you can also choose to register using Facebook). Once you register this message will disappear. Hope you'll join us!

FAA Recognizes Richard Anthony Wyeroski???????

Discussion in 'FAA News, Opinion and Articles' started by Richard Wyeroski, Jun 29, 2014.

1. Richard Wyeroski

Richard Wyeroski Hangar Gold Member I

United States United States
    I have to say that I find this recognition by the DOT Secretary Anthony Foxx as a surprise? Why a surprise, well for one thing,... the FAA has been harassing me from the Eastern Regional Office at Kennedy Airport since my illegal removal from Federal Service. In fact, FAA Associate Division Manager Michael Dipaolo had tried to rescind the hard to get Inspection Authorization on my Aircraft Mechanic Certificate for his own personal reasons. The onslaught only ended recently after the passage of the Pilot Bill of Rights that protects pilots and mechanics against unwarranted FAA agenda based Certificate action.

So to be praised by the FAA and put into a data base naming individuals that have exceeded FAA requirements for Certification is interesting to say the least.........o_O

MORE..........
    http://www.primarypost.com/pilots/A2111319/Richard-Anthony-Wyeroski

2. Lord Leighton

Lord Leighton Hangar Gold Member I

Yea, not that yer more than qualified, but, What's up with this? o_O :confused:

3. Curt

Curt Hangar Bronze Member IV

95 deg radial 7 miles east of the Salem VOR on J70
    Richard, you are probably seeing the face of the new gentler, kinder FAA. Anyway, CONGRATS I think.;)

4. Richard Wyeroski

Nice to think that, but it is just a mistake that they put me on the who's who in aviation list....:cool:

FAA could run you over with a G-Car (Government Vehicle) and then offer to have your suit cleaned, or better yet it is like Adolph Hitler inviting Golda Meir, the former Israeli Prime minister, to his birthday party....or how about this.....it falls into the same famous screw up list like Customs reissuing Ahmed Atta's Visa....if you forgot who he was ....he was one of the scum bags that flew into the World Trade building in NYC on 9/11!!!!

No DOT Secretary Anthony Tony Foxx as no aviation experience and does not know that I am a black sheep FAA WHISTLEBLOWER, junk yard dog!!!....MF...:)

5. Lord Leighton

Well either way, it sounds like more ammo for you. You could say "Oh Ok, Now I'm on the coveted list of good guys, How come ya illegally fired me then...........................Hellooooo?" :eek: I would get a hold of the author of that article at "The Primary Post" and fill him in. :cool:

6. jbbooks

jbbooks Hangar Bronze Member V

Still, watch your back Richard. They burned you once.

7. Richard Wyeroski

.........One thing, The FAA Eastern Region at Kennedy Airport has to be careful now. The Pilot (and Mechanic) Bill of right requires FAA to advise an airmen within 10 days in writing with evidence, of any FAR infraction or Certificate action.

FAA no longer can just "say" the airmen is guilty of a violation. Most of all expert witnesses and FAA inspectors that are witnesses for the FAA can be sued in the appeal in a Federal court case with a jury if perjury is proven.

The days of agenda based harassment by FAA Management has been reduced because the FAA can be caught lying. What happened to Ed and myself will not happen any longer today.

Former Inspectors and FAA personnel, like Ed Jerska, Gabe Bruno , Jeff Lewis, Kim Farrington are good people with extensive aviation backgrounds that are a must for safety.

Unfortunately the Federal Worker is afraid to report problems because it still could cost them their careers.

Just imagine if, Federal workers actually do their jobs and could report problems.

Just look at the list of government failures in the last few years

1. THE SEC SCANDAL AND BERNARD MADOFF
    2. THE GULF OIL SPILL
    3.THE NRA SCANDAL AND THE COST TO NATIONAL SECURITY
    4. THE IRS ATTACKING OUR OWN CITIZENS BECAUSE OF POLITICS
    5.THE RISE OF WIKI LEAKS AND HOW IT HURT AMERICA
    6.THE VA SCANDAL AND DEATH OF OVER 1,000 AMERICAN VETERANS
    7. FAA failure to properly certify the Boeing 787 batteries

If the system worked and a Federal employee could exposed these problems without retribution, many of the above tragedies could have been prevented.

Believe me Whistleblowers need to step up, but they are on the endangered species list .................

More on Retribution against government employees.
    http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/05/u...idespread-reprisal-against-va-whistleblowers/

8. David Barnshaw

David Barnshaw Hangar Gold Member I

United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Congrats from me as well Richard-long overdue,when you get time how about hopping over the pond and sort out the crazy guys at the CAA for us?.:):)

9. Richard Wyeroski

Well David, I am available as an expert witness. I do go on the media and report about aviation problems and most of all I am not afraid of the scumbags in government that have caused all these problems.

I will continue to name names and let the sh!t fly........

thanks,

Rich:)

Edward Jeszka and Lord Leighton like this.
  10. David Barnshaw

Keep up the good work Richard,the problem in the UK is that no one has the guts to challenge any wrong doings by the CAA,and I can't see that changing any day soon:(

11. Lord Leighton

I'm really surprised that there isn't an annual Global secret symposium for agencies about "How to destroy whistle blowers to save our own criminal agendas". No matter the location, these evil bastard bosses seem to be from the same mother and suckled on the same "Beelzeboobs".

12. David Barnshaw

Yep,fair comment L.L.

13. Edward Jeszka

Edward Jeszka Hangar Gold Member I

I read the article and found it to be somewhat amazing. Here is what the author? has to say: "
    The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) is recognizing Richard Anthony Wyeroski with inclusion in the prestigious FAA Airmen Certification Database.

The database, which appears on the agency's website at www.faa.gov, names Wyeroski and other certified pilots who have met or exceeded the high educational, licensing and medical standards established by the FAA

I know Rich very well and if anyone deserves credit for attempting to further aviation safety, he certainly does.

But what the heck is this "prestigious" database they reference? It is the list of pilots licensed in the U.S. Pretty damn simple, it includes all licensed pilots in the U.S. or who have FAA issued pilot certs. The FAA, NTSB, DOT would never consider Rich or I or Gabe or Kim and Mary Rose for any award. But we know that is what should happen. The FAA is a criminal entity that thrives on falsification, dishonesty, perjury, witness tampering and targeted enforcement. Now if they would have issued Rich an award for efforts to end or curtail this criminal behavior I am sure that would have been monumental and would have certainly been well deserved.

Looks to me like a blowhard piece about Foxx attempting to show he knows what an airplane really is.

Keep it up Rich, my friend. The award you get is from the rest of us out here that know what your efforts have been and will continue to be. Much more meaningful than the Bravo Sierra from another non-aviator trying to be as knowledgeable as you.

14. Jeff Lewis

Jeff Lewis Hangar Bronze Member I

Rich: the award you REALLY deserve is your damned job back, and a huge apology for jerking you around.

Ed: we all know how the little man behind the curtain likes to project power and importance. So, this is a prestigious list, just like FAA buys loyalty from selected universities and calls them 'centers of excellence', just like agreeing with the unions to stay hush about the latest screwed-over whistleblower is called 'collaboration', just like the ubiquitous 'safety was never compromised' comment following each snafu. Oh, and you may not have experienced this one yet: did you know that FAA's 'Accountability Board' shreds all their records immediately, so an not to be held accountable? Lovely.

Congrats, Rich, but keep your bark loud and your bite sharp, like a good Whistleblower!

15. Richard Wyeroski

I would take the job back.....but the FAA management would never do it because I know too much, am to honest and I can not tell a lie.....tried it once and my eye started to twitch //:cool:

The bad guys in Flight Standards only care about their 179,900 dollar a year job and their bonuses ......o_O

16. Lord Leighton

Plus the fact that they don't wanna pay huge back pay and punitive penalties.

17. Edward Jeszka

Honesty is the kiss of death in the FAA, especially in places like Eastern Region, Southern Region, Western Pacific Region for starters. Then you encounter the Eastern Region Legal, Southern Region Legal and Western Pacific Region Legal and drilling down a bit further, Farmingdale FSDO, Reno FSDO Birmingham FSDO, Miami FSDO and even Atlanta FSDO.

You could post these managers and offices in the Post Office under the "10 Most Wanted, Plus One".

LL hit it right on the button. If they were to hire those that they destroyed under very questionable and probably illegal process then the thought of criminal charges as well as the back pay and other punitive payments would be a budget buster.

18. Richard Wyeroski

.....Right you are Ed. FAA has managers and inspectors that they use during hearings that will say what ever they are told to say.

Gillissen and Diapolo in the Eastern Region literally lied to the inept Administrative Law Judge in the Merit System Protection Board hearing.

Their track record is 97% against Federal Employees. MSPB always rubber stamps FAA decisions.

Media exposure upset's the FAA apple cart. FAA does not like it one bit when the media puts the spot light on them..........

The most recent FAA screw up in when the 787 battery problems surfaced. FAA proudly commented that they spent 200,000 man hours (taxpayer dollars) on the 787 certification. Yet the aircraft caught fire in flight and on the ground due to dangerous Lithium/Ion battery failures.

One has to wonder...........;)

[​IMG]

:)

19. Edward Jeszka

Now you have answered the age old question. What is a "Deer In The Headlights Look". Just take a look at Mikey. But Clay is there to protect him when he can, just not before a Congressional Committee Hearing. I am truly surprised that an earpiece wasn't visible. Wonder how they told him what he should say in response to the questions.

David Barnshaw likes this.
  20. Lord Leighton

Maybe he knew what the questions and answers were gonna be before hand? ;)

Edward Jeszka and David Barnshaw like this.