1. Welcome to SocialHangar.net! The place where everything Airlines is shared, discussed and debated. Whether you're a frequent traveler or a fan of airliners and airports you'll be able to find what you need here...so browse around, take a look and register if you like what you see. Registration is simple...just click on the 'Sign Up Now' link to the right of this message to get your FREE account (you can also choose to register using Facebook). Once you register this message will disappear. Hope you'll join us!

FAA Finds You Guilty, No Matter How They Have To Make Up Evidence

Discussion in 'FAA News, Opinion and Articles' started by Edward Jeszka, Oct 31, 2014.

1. Edward Jeszka

Edward Jeszka Hangar Gold Member I

United States United States
    This is how the FAA, FAA-AAE , BHM FSDO and Southern Region Legal find you guilty of false charges. They come up with information that is not only false but in direct conflict with hard evidence and documents submitted in trial. This may be a little lengthy but in as much as they not only falsely accused two innocent airmen, they then came back and through the efforts of Clay Foushee, AAE-1, Verl Addison and Wayne Fry, Fargo FSDO, generated a supporting investigation that had absolutely no basis in fact. So what does it tell you? Well, it just confirms without any shadow of a doubt the level of dishonesty and corruption that rules the FAA and also clearly points out how far the FAA will cross the line to convict innocent airmen.

A little long but I hope you not only read it all but also take it as a word of caution as to what measures can and will be used if you should happen into the cross hairs of the FAA, innocent or not. There is no such thing as innocent until proven guilty. It should read innocent until the FAA can manufacture enough phony and bogus statements so some bought and paid for ALJ will declare you guilty not on the evidence but on his opinion of credibility. At that point your fate is sealed and you have a 98.6% chance of that taking place. I went down that road with Ray Ledbetter. Our integrity was in tact before, during and after this sham enforcement by the BHM FSDO, lead by Linda Silvertooth. And that can't be said for the FAA and its "witnesses and clairvoyants". One of their witnesses after providing the statement to Clay was then "HIRED" by the FAA in the BHM FSDO. It just doesn't get any more convoluted that that.

Here is my letter to Foushee declaring him and his "investigation", in my opinion, less than honest.

Mr. Clay Foushee:

This is the list of issues I advised on Friday that were forthcoming.

The FAA had tasked two inspectors on October 4, 2010 to conduct an in-depth review of the historical documents and data involved in the aforementioned violation”, that being the case for revocation of Mr. Ray Ledbetter and my FAA certificates. Can you specifically list the documents that were included in this “in-depth” review? Their review of this information was completed on October 6, 2010 by their own statements. Please advise me if they were provided all the evidence in this case or simply the FAA Official case documents, including the evidence and transcript. I am referring specifically to the 220 page analysis sent to you in five separate groups from August 16, 2010 through September 25, 2010 which also included over thirty additional related documents, some were entered as evidence and some, developed later, were not.

Please provide me the specific qualifications of Inspectors Fry and Addison to conduct such an investigation/review. I have only their report to judge the experience, credentials, bona fides and training of these inspectors. I am concerned, no, I am distressed at the quality of the documents I received in the FOIA package. It is rife with widespread errors and statements in contradiction to hard evidence and even the statements of Judge Pope during the hearing and other testimony within the transcript as well as contained in my additional analysis. Please explain your opinion of the quality of their inspection.

I will list a few of the problematic areas.

1. How many different people with the last name of Muse did the inspector’s actually interview? I counted at least four in their report. However that is not what was stated. They supplied the following names: Gary Muse, Greg Muse, Cindy Muse, and Christy Muse as individuals they interviewed. How can this possibly be accurate? Did it not register to you in your review, if one was conducted, that there was a pattern of inconsistencies developing?

2. During an interview with “Gary Muse” on October 7, 2010 the FAA inspector stated that: “He (Mr. Gary Muse) told me he had seen Mr. Jeszka and Mr. Ledbetter that morning as they prepared to fly.”. Can you tell me who Gary Muse is? Court documents, identified and accepted evidence, that inspector Fry indicated he had reviewed contained Mr. Ledbetter’s cell phone records. As he had reviewed these records they eliminated the possibility that this was a truthful response and should have immediately been noted as such by this inspector. He failed to identify this glaring inconsistency or possible false statement by someone in the Muse family. The records show that the telephone of Mr. Ledbetter arrived in the vicinity of Jasper, AL at about 12:30 pm on February 11, 2008. I never saw Mr. Ledbetter without his personal cell phone and unless a cell phone can be taught to drive, Mr. Ledbetter did not arrive in Jasper to be present when one of the Muse family states they saw him. That gives reason to suspect this statement as potentially false and intentionally misleading. He also stated that his wife picked him up around noon. If that is factual he would have departed the airport prior to the arrival of Mr. Ledbetter.

• 3. Inspector Fry stated, page 3/8, that “A review of the transcript shows the ALJ, Judge Pope, found Mr. Sanders to be more credible, and upheld the FAA’s case. Nothing in our review or telephone conversations indicates anything contrary to this”. That position and statement is absurd, inept and meaningless and in itself indicates that this investigation and “in-depth review” has been totally one sided, deliberately undertaken to exonerate the FAA. No one from the defense was contacted for interviews. How can a statement be made that is formed by interviewing only one side of an issue? This is a travesty and a mockery of due process. That is the scenario of this case. A sham, a mockery and now it continues with the incompetent actions of the FAA from the inspectors in Fargo FSDO (basing an opinion of credibility on one sided interviews) and your office who did not see and at least question these bungling results and statements. Is Mr. McKinley an attorney? Should he not have observed these inconsistencies and extremely invalid conclusion made by the Fargo N.D. inspectors and at least questioned them or was this simply another avenue to cover-up the invalid case brought against Mr. Ledbetter and me. While they were examining the transcript for credibility issues did they examine Joey Sanders explanation of how he was not trying to re-obtain his DPE authorization due to family and financial matters? That would have been a very easy place to start. He was scheduled to take a check ride to be re-issued his DPE. It was scheduled with Inspector Yancey Rushton of the BHM FSDO just prior to the hearing. It was cancelled. A very short time later after Joey Sanders testified, even though he recanted some of his FAA favorable testimony, he was again reissued his DPE with all previous authorizations. He needed the DPE authorization as he had opened a second FBO in Shelby County, Alabama and was advertising as a Designated Pilot Examiner. This information was supplied to Clay Foushee. Was it ever supplied to the Fargo N.D. inspectors during their review and did they note the discrepancy somewhere as I did not find it in their report.

4. I am astonished and amazed by the statements attributed to Christy Muse, p 7/8. She and her husband, I think that would be Greg Muse, were attending a funeral and Mr. Ledbetter and Mr. Sanders were present. She stated that as she approached Mr. Ledbetter who may have been related through marriage (this relationship was not a close one as Mr. Ledbetter’s daughter stated that she didn’t know who she was and she may have been related through a distant aunt) she was “preparing to hug him when he gave her a “worried” look. She attributed this look to the fact that Mr. Ledbetter had probably recalled he’d seen the Muses at the airport on February 11, 2008”. Inspector Fry incredulously accepted statements from which he has based his determination of credibility from a witness that must also be a clairvoyant, mystic, psychic mind reader. Mr. Ledbetter was at a funeral of a close friend from the Air National Guard, Retired General Cecil Greene. He was also not feeling well (cancer which ultimately took his life) and had lost this sham case brought by BHM FSDO. I have attached a note from Mr. Ledbetter to his attorney regarding this chance meeting. Surprisingly not a mention of the Muse family at the funeral or after. I do not see any information that she or one of the Muses interviewed by the FAA provided a name or date of this event. Was that an oversight or was that simply because it had occurred on June 19, 2009 and that was a long time ago, some sixteen months from the funeral, and they just couldn’t or didn’t remember. Or could they have incorrectly remembered one of three other funerals, both personal and professional, that Mr. Ledbetter and I attended during that period of time and which they also attended and shared lunch at the airport, Sanders Aviation facility, after graveside services. How convenient that she and the rest of the Muses interviewed were able to remember February 11, 2008. That would have been over twenty months previous. Did she also recall the other funeral services and “worried” looks of either Mr. Ledbetter or me?

2. Edward Jeszka

5. On p. 8/8 the Fargo inspectors found it “incredible” that the activities of Edward Jeszka on February 11, 2008 were not corroborated. The list of phone contacts was entered into evidence and ALJ Pope stated that the FAA failed to prove that the check ride took place on February 11, 2008. Possibly that is an area within the transcript and the separate analysis presented to you that the two inspectors failed to review and if they did review failed to comprehend. As I read this comment I realized that the inspectors were no longer objective in their review. I was not asked to provide such documentation other than the telephone records yet nothing prohibited the FAA during the hearing and the Fargo inspectors from following that trail if they so desired. They could have answered questions that they deemed to be very important to them but not to anyone else. Another question as to the ability and skill exhibited by these two inspectors. This information , regardless of the importance placed on it by these inspectors, was a moot point and declared so by ALJ Pope as the FAA failed at presenting valid evidence and testimony to keep it active and part of the hearing. They certainly could have attempted to satisfy this question although in trial it was not deemed necessary as the February 11, 2008 date became unimportant.

6. On p. 8/8, par. 6, the inspectors focused on a three minute phone call from Mr. Ledbetter to myself. It does indicate that the phone records were at least partially reviewed, however not in any level, depth or detail to question the statements made in item 2. A three minute telephone conversation needs explaining? This is probably one of the more inept, incompetent, useless, bungling, untrained and amateurish findings they have produced. This is actually embarrassing if this was the best qualified inspectors that could be found and assigned to conduct your “formal investigation”. If this was seemingly so important then why wasn’t similar importance placed upon a phone call at 12:19 that same day from Joey Sanders to Ray Ledbetter’s telephone for two minutes and then again another at 12:28 that lasted 2 minutes from Ray Ledbetter to Joey Sanders. The Muse family all stated they had seen Ray Ledbetter at the Jasper Airport, at Joey Sanders facility in the morning. Why would they be exchanging phone calls at 12:28 in the afternoon if they were in each other’s company? Using the criterion the inspectors applied to a three minute call earlier in the day from Mr. Ledbetter to me there must have been something clandestine taking place. Then, a final act of unexplainable “cryptic” communications. At 6:47 pm a one minute call was made to Ray Ledbetter from Joey Sanders and lasted one minute then at 6:48 pm a call was made from Ray Ledbetter to Joey Sanders and it lasted two minutes. I am sure these “coded” or rather “cryptic” (meaning secret or mysterious or mystifying) messages had some ulterior motive other than just friends talking and these two inspectors from Fargo N.D. should have immediately contacted Janet Napalitano to discuss their findings. This is truly an example of a futile, amateurish and ineffective use of time and assets paid for by the American taxpayer. There is no doubt now as to why you claim to have insufficient assets. You waste them on an incompetent investigation by two inspectors from Fargo FSDO. It also truly provides a level of doubt as to the quality investigation and review that was demonstrated by these inspectors.

7. The inspectors denied having traveled to Birmingham to conduct any part of this “investigation”. They also denied interviewing parties other than those they chose that would provide evidence to support the misconduct of the BHM FSDO and the Atlanta Legal Office. Glaringly missing is any indication that they tried or even considered interviewing Attorney Moulis nor Airport Manager Jack Gray, both having filed affidavits documenting inconsistencies attributable to the FAA during the hearing. One relating a “confession” to Attorney Moulis by Mr. Sanders that he had changed his recollection of events specifically the date and that he could not change his testimony. “Mr. Sanders specifically stated: You worked for the FAA, you know what they can do to me.” And the affidavit from Mr. Gray stating that he had indeed heard Mr. Ledbetter on the airport radio flying the Sanders C-172. He knew the date was correct as he was attending a construction meeting at the airport that day. Why not conduct a real investigation? Maybe that was not the mandate. Both affidavits are attached.

8. On page 3/8 a phone interview with CFI Magourik was conducted. “A telephone conversation with Mr. Magourik indicated he could not verify the date for the flights, and that his memory of the flights was clouded by time.” Mr. Magourik did not move to Jasper until JFebruary 19, 2008. His verification of the specific flight date of February 11, 2008 was irrelevant. He was not there on February 11, 2008 and could not have witnessed anything on that day. Having witnessed a flight by two FAA people, Ray Ledbetter and myself according to Joey Sanders testimony doing a check ride, his recollection, no matter how vague, can only support Mr. Ledbetter and my position that the flight occurred on March 28th, 2008, which is sometime after February 19, 2008. This is not a difficult perception to understand unless your intent and purpose is to retaliate against two innocent airmen. That is the more reasonable conclusion that not even being in the State of Alabama on February 11, 2008 he couldn’t have witnessed the flight on that day. It must have taken place on a later date. Based on the perceived intellectual level of responses from the Fargo inspectors that may have been a difficult concept to grasp.

9. P. 3/8, par. 2, We decided interviews with the FSDO personnel or the respondents would not add any value, and would probably be disruptive to the FSDO, and possibly the OIG investigation. Also, we felt we had sufficient information and data to make our determination” Truly a statement that questions not only the motive and procedures used and not used but also the lack of a professional and knowledgeable approach to this investigation by the FAA inspectors tasked to do this review. I was also medically unable to fly on February 11, 2008. This fact was also in the transcript. I had a surgical feeding tube inserted into my upper abdomen and this, under oath, was not visible when Joey Sanders saw Mr. Ledbetter and I fly.But he stated that he had seen it previously. So it would have to have been removed prior to the flight. The tube was surgically removed on February 14, 2008. Removal notes by Dr. Lee Schmitt are attached. They were also entered into evidence with an additional letter describing the procedure entered into evidence by Dr. Kent Tucker. How much review of this case was actually accomplished by your selected “qualified” inspectors from the Fargo FSDO.

3. Edward Jeszka

10. Were any of these newly found witnesses actually sworn prior to making the statements to the Fargo N.D. Inspectors? If they had they I would request that an appropriate enforcement agency investigate for violations of law and potential civil penalties as well as possible incarceration

Having explained my position in response to Mr. McKinley’s cancellation of my case I must again emphatically state that this protest is based on your deliberately withholding information that you used as your “wall” to stop looking into the wrongdoing of Ed Blount, Linda Silvertooth, Clay Perkins, Philip Fox and David Schmidt from the BHM FSDO and the misconduct of FAA Attorney Fuller and FAA Attorney Stevenson while under the supervision of FAA Attorney Eddie Thomas. This attempt to cover up the wrongdoing, both from the FSDO as well as from FAA Attorneys, and also the totally inept and incompetent review by the Fargo FSDO inspectors is somewhat transparent. You may attempt to bury this issue as it certainly is embarrassing to the FAA and all offices concerned but please remember that I have committed to uncovering the collusion and conspiracy that it took to make this unwarranted action even remotely possible. Mr. McKinley sent me a paragraph in an e-mail, actually only one sentence. I certainly hope that you are more of a professional than he and understand the principles of an investigation that would dictate a letter of closure which has obviously never been sent to avoid notifying me of the results of your actions. I would have expected a more professional approach to this from you. I am disappointed for the following reasons:

1. It appears that having reviewed my correspondence with you asking for status reports you deliberately mislead me. You stated that “I have nothing to report” in a sarcastic, acerbic response on Friday January 7, 2011 after several attempts to contact you were repeatedly ignored.

Ed,
    I do not have anything to report. If I had anything to share I would have. H.

Clayton Foushee
    Director, Office of Audit and Evaluation (AAE-1)
    Federal Aviation Administration National Headquarters (FOB 10A), Suite 911
    800 Independence Avenue, S.W.
    Washington, DC 20591

2. You had already discontinued your formal investigation. That, at least to me, would appear to be a significant bit of information and now should necessitate a review of intentionally false and misleading statements by you. I heard nothing more from you until you were surprised by my presence at a meeting in the GAP office of Tom Devine. You then told me that my case had been dropped many months ago. You stated that you had reached a ‘Wall”, your exact words. If that wall was created by the response you have sent me in the FOIA package you should be ashamed and embarrassed to have surreptitiously closed this investigation and then the continued efforts to deliberately misinform me of this action as would have been inappropriate if you had adhered to accepted investigatory practices, which you appear to have intentionally ignored. Maybe just a little honesty would have been very effective as well. If dropping a case isn’t important enough to advise the respondent then your judgment perhaps should be evaluated prior to allowing you and Mr. McKinley to continue to fill the positions of the Director and Deputy Director of the FAA Office of AAE. No Mr. McKinley, that isn’t “the way government works”.

3. I would not have been made aware by your office of the outcome of this fraud if I wasn’t present in Washington D.C. on June 8, 2011. You were accompanied by Mr. McKinley who stated after hearing a very long and detailed list of whistleblower abuses: “That’s the way government works”. If that is the attitude of the Deputy Director of the FAA Office of AAE it might be a very positive step to replace him with someone more professional and less condescending. I am certain more positive results would be forthcoming and you might have the necessary additional assets to do the job.

4. The most serious lack of trust for the AAE resulted when during that meeting you stated before the group that you “felt” that Mr. Ledbetter and I had done nothing wrong and then further stated you ”knew” Mr. Ledbetter and I had done nothing wrong. Well, sir, if you “felt” or “knew” there was nothing improper then you must begin to look at the actions of the BHM FSDO, its management and inspectors who forced this case to be brought against two innocent victims and then you must also look very closely at the actions of Attorney Gail Fuller who had also stated to Joey Sanders that this case was probably going to be dropped due to insufficient evidence. Then an investigation into your dropping this investigation over six months prior and not having the professionalism and integrity to disclose that seemingly important decision should be brought to an appropriate authority for an in depth investigation of possible misfeasance or nonfeasance on your part.

The FAA Whistleblowers Alliance gave AAE, and you personally, unqualified support when you were hired to establish your office. There was much internal FWA discussion and outreach on your behalf. We wanted to see a successful office that actually performed a legitimate service for FAA whistleblowers who laid everything on the line to simply do the jobs for which they were sworn. Unfortunately, it is clear that was never the plan. Your stated position, verbally supported by Mr. McKinley, of not being able to dedicate any assets in support of legitimate whistleblowers who are no longer employees is contradictory to the Order 1100.167 8(a). If there is any misunderstanding on your part the guidance is specific: “The AAE Office will serve as a new venue to receive disclosures from the FAA employees or former employees…..” and does not include any terminology that would indicate that this would be at the discretion of the Director or the Deputy Director of AAE based upon assets. You are authorized to utilize a number of other lines of business and other such support avenues to facilitate completing your directed functions.

If you would have even demonstrated a minimal attempt to perform to the skill level once admired by many when you worked in the Congress as a staff member for Congressman Oberstar this issue would have quite probably received a proper and thorough review. With qualified people assisting you under your direction and utilizing your previously displayed skills and abilities and using the appropriate investigative methodology it is reasonable to believe your office, AAE, would have found and addressed the incompetency that was obviously present and endemic throughout this entire debacle and is certainly reflective of a lack of capability to perform the role thoroughly delineated in FAA order 1100.167. This reflects a propensity within the AAE Office under your direction to be unable to perform proficiently, professionally, efficiently or effectively to the standards established by the order.

Edward Jeszka

Attch:1
    http://s29.postimg.org/whxtwpw87/image.jpg

Attch:2
    http://s24.postimg.org/k9hweu20l/Muse2.jpg

Attach:3
    http://s29.postimg.org/k8f9pfsyv/Muse3.jpg

Attach:4
    http://s28.postimg.org/joxv876d9/Muse4.jpg

Attach:5
    http://s3.postimg.org/qsi9zxt1v/Muse5.jpg

Attach:6
    http://s17.postimg.org/69jr7i7yn/Muse6.jpg

Attach:7
    http://s28.postimg.org/4l7k9qbjx/Muse7.jpg

Attach:8
    http://s12.postimg.org/blwxinstp/Muse8.jpg

4. Richard Wyeroski

Richard Wyeroski Hangar Gold Member I

.....well it is standard operating procedure for FAA management. Once they target an employee, he is done for.....my example is Inspectors Dipaolo and Gillissen. They were recruited by the past Farmingdale FSDO office manger, Richard B. Martin to milslead and lie to the MSPB judge Barry Booker. The whole preceeding was a farce, with the FAA attorney Jeanine Gotimer presenting false evidence to the court.....she basically commited FRAUD UPON THE COURT.....

If anyone is wondering what is wrong with our counntry today, it is this....corruption, fraud, abuse and criminl behavor.

These FAA employees are doing great harm to our country.

Of course Scott Harding, Senior Investigator for OIG's office keeps the lid on my doing nothing. Clay Foushee Director for the FAA's so called Whistleblowers office, the Audits and Evaluation Office is down right criminal hiding and creating evidence to get rid of the poor souls that look to him for help and justice.

May God be my judge if anything I have just written is not fact....BTW I have all evidence to back up my statements.....

Thanks,

Richard Wyerosk, Former FAA Safety Inspector Operations GS-13/4

5. Edward Jeszka

The sad fact remains that the FAA, the NTSB, the DOT and many members of Congress, both Senate and House appear to condone this culture of corruption. When they, the FAA, get caught there is simply an all out effort to hide the wrongdoing but even worse, there is often times a "reward" for those caught being dishonest or unethical. The amount of effort put into hiding these events would simply boggle the mind. Yet the GAO, the IG, the DOT, members of Congressional Committees and Sub-Committees refuse to engage in any meaningful way.

We should all care enough to seek some response from the congressional oversight authority to rein in the waste, fraud and abuse that appears to occur daily within the FAA. One can only imagine how many tax dollars have been thrown away by the unscrupulous FAA employees at all levels that would rather satisfy a personal vendetta then attempt to actually address issues of aviation safety.

David Schmidt, FAA, ASI BHM FSDO, under the "LEADERSHIP" of Ed Blount and Linda Silvertooth, decided over one year from the date of the flight in question, an emergency existed to aviation safety. How could an "emergency" exist a full year after an event took place. That event was not a flight, as the FAA admitted during the hearing that a flight had actually taken place. The real emergency is that they disagreed with the date on the application. A difference of about 5-6 weeks. How vindictive could Ed Blount and Linda Silvertooth have been? An "Emergency"? Really? This entire case should have been dismissed or cancelled by legal as it far exceeded the "Stale Complaint" rule but it was Blount and Silvertooth, and it was against Ledbetter and Jeszka, evidence existed that the cross-hairs had been painted on our backs. So watch your hard earned dollars quickly vanish. Yet Huerta will be asking for more to fill the coffers and allow this disgusting behavior to not only continue but appear to be encouraged.

But of more concern. Watch your backs when dealing with the FAA. They certainly appear to be more corrupt than the IRS, the VA, the DOJ and they continue to destroy innocent airmen and operators at their whim. More to come on what they did when I was recovering from cancer in a new entry to follow. You won't believe it. Your tax dollars "at work".

6. Richard Wyeroski

7. Tinpusher

Tinpusher Hangar Associate Member II

Brazil Brazil

Richard... I believe every word of what you are saying, because I had a very similar situation happen to me... where trumped-up evidence was created to cover up the FAA's mismanagement (the firing of approximately 13,000 air traffic controllers in August of 1981). Over and over again, the FAA gave testimony without any backup evidence. But, the controllers were expected to provide evidence to support their actions. It is a shame that someone has not taken the FAA to task for their actions in this and many cases. Bill

8. Richard Wyeroski

......that is it Bill Administrative Law...GUILTY TILL PROVEN INNOCENT!

Where is that in our constitution and bill of rights?
    [​IMG]

9. Richard Wyeroski

FAA Administrative Law
    [​IMG]

10. David Barnshaw

David Barnshaw Hangar Gold Member I

United Kingdom United Kingdom

11. Brent Heiss

Brent Heiss Hangar Bronze Member VI

And Hillary would ask "What Difference does it matter" there you go, that about sums up America these days as there are many many many who will vote to make this the next President of the USA...and it will continue to go on and on and on and on

Edward Jeszka likes this.
  12. David Barnshaw

Just un-believable.

Lord Leighton and Edward Jeszka like this.
  13. Edward Jeszka

Unbelievable yes. But every word true. With more to come.

Lord Leighton and David Barnshaw like this.
  14. Edward Jeszka

I even heard that while I was recovering from my bout with cancer, members of the BHM FSDO management team had stated that they doubted I would survive, let alone return to flying. Guess I surprised them and it "p"ed them off so next best thing was to destroy me professionally so they wouldn't have to deal with me any more. HOW DID THAT GO FOR YOU LINDA AND ED?

Lord Leighton and David Barnshaw like this.
  15. Lord Leighton

Lord Leighton Hangar Gold Member I

It will be impossible for this country to go on and on and on successfully under the current direction. When these ultra left wing self indulgent pansies who own the main stream media, have their lattes spilled by a 50 Megaton Hydrogen device explode over their stupid heads, THEN an ONLY then, will the question "At this point, what difference does it make?!" have any relevance. Anybody who would vote for Hillary (if she runs) just because their brain washed demented minds feel it's time for a woman president will be subjected to the same consequences of the experimental last 2 elections. Disaster! :eek: I still have yet to meet anyone to beat the game of "Frogger"

16. David Barnshaw

You got me there L.L.-'Frogger'-something to do with France?.:confused:

Edward Jeszka and Lord Leighton like this.
  17. Lord Leighton

Lord Leighton Hangar Gold Member I

No, it's the never ending video game. Your job, as the frog, is to jump forward onto logs going up and downstream to move across the river without going out of screen view or getting eaten by the crocodiles lying in wait in the river if you don't make the jump. If ya do manage to get across, a new river with faster logs and obstacles for you to jump and on and on. The highest score still never wins. It is a game for to keep compulsive neurotics busy for nothing.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2014
    Edward Jeszka likes this.
  18. David Barnshaw

Ah,'Frogger'the logger-Roger.:)

Edward Jeszka and Lord Leighton like this.
  19. Edward Jeszka

So apropos. A game about frogs in a never ending jumping contest.

David Barnshaw and Lord Leighton like this.
  20. Edward Jeszka

I was intrigued by your concept of comparing the BHM FSDO to an arcade game so I looked it up. Lots of similarities between the two.

Found this on Frogger in Wikipedia"

Frogger is an arcade game introduced in 1981. It was developed by Konami, and licensed for North American distribution by Sega-Gremlin. The object of the game is to direct frogs to their homes one by one. To do this, each frog must avoid cars while crossing a busy road and navigate a river full of hazards. Skillful players may obtain some bonuses along the way. The game is regarded as a classic from the golden age of video arcade games and was noted for its novel gameplay and theme.

David Barnshaw and Lord Leighton like this.