1. Welcome to SocialHangar.net! The place where everything Airlines is shared, discussed and debated. Whether you're a frequent traveler or a fan of airliners and airports you'll be able to find what you need here...so browse around, take a look and register if you like what you see. Registration is simple...just click on the 'Sign Up Now' link to the right of this message to get your FREE account (you can also choose to register using Facebook). Once you register this message will disappear. Hope you'll join us!

FAA caught in cover up of Moog's bogus Chinese parts: Criminal Media

Discussion in 'FAA News, Opinion and Articles' started by Lord Leighton, Apr 21, 2018.

1. Lord Leighton

Lord Leighton Hangar Gold Member I

United States United States
  2. Rotorruss

Rotorruss Hangar Silver Member III

WTH?? The "biggly one" needs to name the "great pilot" and clean the "regulator's" house!!

3. Lord Leighton

Lord Leighton Hangar Gold Member I

I thought Rich would be especially interested in this article as it shows the same old culture lives whether he knows some of the newer names or not. I don't know if he recognizes any of the names mentioned after over a decade out of the FAA. My point is, the same ole sh!t is in play there and needs to be eradicated.

Richard Wyeroski and Rotorruss like this.
  4. Rotorruss

...MIDOs are a different breed to the same parent. With all the reorganizing going on, there's a lot falling through the cracks. Some of the cracks are big enough to drive a semi through. The corrupt empire building management has done a lot of damage to the organization. With the good economy most of the good people are leaving the organization. Most of those who kept track of SUPs in Flight Standards are now being reassigned to other groups.

Hopefully, the "biggly one" will take on the organization and name the "great pilot" soon. We need a true leader and not a "revolving door" beurocratic smoozer!

5. Richard Wyeroski

Richard Wyeroski Hangar Gold Member I

The FAA names I read in one of the e-mails was Huerta, Gilligan and Foushee. Yep same old names with the big job of keeping FAA problems covered up. Indirectly these people have allowed poor maintnenance to allow planes to crash. They allowed poor oversight and inferior safety programs allowing people to die. Two are retired and Foushee still heads FAA AAE office in Washington that exposes whistleblowers and helps to get them out of the agency. I personally knew Foushee and met him in DC at a meeting with3 other former FAA inspectors that were looking for justice. Foushee is a front and he helps to cover up FAA problems.

So bogus parts kills people and FAA is doing little to stop it. It would take the Preisident of the United States himself to step in and close down the FAA and crack down on illegal parts from China.

The problems in our aviation system are starting to show up with accidents and incidents showing up in the news. It is going to get worse.

I have always said here that I am ready to testify anywhere as a former FAA inspector removed from the agency for whistleblowing!

BTW I wonder how many bogus inferior Chinese turbine and fan blades are out there on the international market.......I wondero_O.....o_O

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MORE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Washington Examiner article on FAA covering up problems
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/more-heartbreak-for-faa-whistleblowers

Lord Leighton and Rotorruss like this.
  6. Richard Wyeroski

Former FAA Inspector Richard Wyeroski Quote Washington Examiner 2011

""AAE has been in business for over a year and hasn't helped anybody," complained Rich Wyeroski, a former Long Island inspector who says he was fired after reporting runway incursions and other serious safety violations. He claims FAA blackballed him so he could not get another job, planted backdated regulations in the Federal Register to justify his illegal firing, and then lied to an administrative court judge.

The fact that Foushee reports directly to FAA Chief Counsel David Grizzle -- who is defending the agency against Wyeroski's accusations -- doesn't help. After 8? years, Wyeroski's case is pending before the Merit Systems Protection Board, which he describes as "standing on a high wire on top of a banana peel" because the board historically has sided with less than 2 percent of plaintiffs who make it that far.""

7. Rotorruss

...yep, they all lied and Stonewalled my injuries and disabilities too. That's ok, the MIDO head should be prosecuted too. It should go right down the line to the investigator. The swamp is deep, the swamp is wide. Just like "Deep State" the "regulator" thinks they're above the law and untouchable!!

Richard Wyeroski likes this.
  8. Richard Wyeroski

No one cares and everything has been ignored by the Obama Administration and his department of Justice!

The White House has been contact about FAA corruption and things will change. President Trump will not forget us!

Rotorruss and Lord Leighton like this.
  9. Rotorruss

Yes, sir!! I'll second that assessment!! Injured and disabled because of their empire building!!

"Drain the Swamp"!!

10. Richard Wyeroski

The ax is coming for the FAA. 17 Billion.....Billion dollar budget and climbing!!!!

11. Rotorruss

12. Richard Wyeroski

Yes chuckle Cheese is interested in it now but this is only a 15 minute media thing and nothing will change until more fatals start to happen...and we know that is going to happen.....already we have 1200 G/A accidents and 500 deaths .....but who cares it's peanuts!!!!

13. Richard Wyeroski

I appears that the FAA has stopped doing enforcement actions. I believe mainly because the pilot, operator (and mechanic) Bill of Rights law was passed about 3 years ago. This means that FAA now has to have documentation and enforcement actions could not be brought forth by "only" the inspectors "word." In many cases an inspector would give testimony on the stand in a court proceeding and the Administrative Law Judge would take that as evidence and find against the operator. Now that has changed and FAA must "actually" have proof and make it available to the pilot, mechanic operator with in 10 business days.

The bogus parts problem requires investigation and follow up and a lazy inspector will look the other way! The problem is only going to get worse until a wide body with 400 people crashes because of lack of oversite by the regulator (FAA)

What a disgrace......!o_O

14. Rotorruss

... can't argue with the PBR. There should always be some evidence to support an enforcement. The highest level of safety shouldn't involve the use of SUPs.

Of course "Chucky" got the "1500 hour rule" passed. The victim's families made sure that happened. It was never "acted on" for fatigue or low pay.

Maybe, the "biggly one" needs to ensure that "Fly America, maintain in America"!! No more out of country inspections!! Make "tracibility" easier. Aggressively enforce the SUPs and go after the "bogus" parts suppliers. Fire the "regulator's" management for not enforcing the rule violations and for collusion with the operators!!

This "looking the other way" and the corruption should cease if "Drain the Swamp" happened!!

Lord Leighton likes this.
  15. Richard Wyeroski

Former Administrator Huerta closed all the FAA International Field offices because of Lack of money. Yet he wasted millions on fake enforcements against Operators that had no merit to them. This did nothing for safety and anlianated the FAA as a "JackBoot" agency.

I call this incompetence and inept management from FAA Headquarters. There virtually no oversite on overseas Maintnenance, Repair and Overhaul facilities MRO's that perform heavy maintnenance on US registered aircraft.....!

No leadership or expertise in management, and they wonder why the safety programs do not work and accidents and incidents are on the rise!

It is going to take a major crash to get the attention of the White House, with al that is going on in the news now!?

16. Rotorruss

... it's unfortunate that the leadership continues to "empire build" with using the "revolving door". I see that Michael ended up at Delta. The "acting Administrator" came from a "lobby firm" and the "Associate Administrator for Safety" came back from "private industry. Both have been with the "regulator" before.

I hear that the "great pilot" hasn't been named yet, because it's only a 5 year term. The inside guess is that it will be 2019 before the permanent "Administrator" will be in place.

Why does Aviation Safety have to be so political?? I guess a human life isn't worth the empire building management time to address!

"Drain the Swamp"

17. Richard Wyeroski

Yes the revolving door is alive and well. However no matter how well they cover-up problems, the result will be increased fatal accidents. I have said the layers of safety are gone now. The signs are there as incidents increase. Problems seem to go away if no one is killed. So the revolving door is playing with fire as the problems can no longer be hidden from the public.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MORE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    https://www.seattletimes.com/busine...-safety-post-after-a-stint-at-industry-group/

18. Richard Wyeroski

BTW I am ready to testify when that time comes. I was forced out of the agency for whistleblowing.......o_O

19. Richard Wyeroski

......Interesting that Huerta wound up at Delta? He was an Obama appointee with no aviation experience. He ran the FAA for 5 years and luck prevailed and there were no major aviation accidents, except G/A continued to have 1200 a year with 400 deaths a year! Not much until it is added up! 6000 accidents and 2000 killed. Sounds different when it is put that way doesn't it?

Huerta did nothing to fix the FAA problems. The G/A safety programs were flat and did little to change anything.

Yes let them career build and do nothing but feather their own nests and walking away with a lot of money at retirement.

Rotorruss likes this.
  20. Rotorruss

Here it is in black and white, SAD!!

https://www.traveldailynews.com/post/delta-board-of-directors-names-michael-huerta-as-newest-member

Last edited: Apr 25, 2018