1. Welcome to SocialHangar.net! The place where everything Airlines is shared, discussed and debated. Whether you're a frequent traveler or a fan of airliners and airports you'll be able to find what you need here...so browse around, take a look and register if you like what you see. Registration is simple...just click on the 'Sign Up Now' link to the right of this message to get your FREE account (you can also choose to register using Facebook). Once you register this message will disappear. Hope you'll join us!

FAA audits India's aviation

Discussion in 'FAA News, Opinion and Articles' started by Rotorruss, May 31, 2018.

1. Rotorruss

Rotorruss Hangar Silver Member III

United States United States
    Lord Leighton likes this.
  2. Richard Wyeroski

Richard Wyeroski Hangar Gold Member I

Once again the US pays the bill to check if airlines are safe. AIr India flies to DC so I guess the FAA has to make sure they are safe. It is the third trip.? You would think two trips would be enough to check them out!

What the heck it is only taxpayer dollars......

Lord Leighton and Rotorruss like this.
  3. Rotorruss

Rotorruss Hangar Silver Member III

...well, the "regulator" won't make them "jump seat" there. I wonder if there is an "all you can eat" place there, that is "regulator" approved?? They have to keep up their imagine profile!! You would think that the "regulator" would want to audit some MROs a little closer to home?? Nah, that's what we have SMS/SAS for. Have to love computer algorithms to determine risk!! Just because a few blades fly off, they only killed one person!!! (Snark off)

"Drain the Swamp" for being "a day late and a dollar short"!!

4. Lord Leighton

Lord Leighton Hangar Gold Member I

There have been some serious ongoing safety problems with domestic Indian commercial aviation of late the Indian government admits. There seems to be some cultural and substance abuse problems among the crews. When some noses fly higher than their planes, there is a problem.

Rotorruss likes this.