1. Welcome to SocialHangar.net! The place where everything Airlines is shared, discussed and debated. Whether you're a frequent traveler or a fan of airliners and airports you'll be able to find what you need here...so browse around, take a look and register if you like what you see. Registration is simple...just click on the 'Sign Up Now' link to the right of this message to get your FREE account (you can also choose to register using Facebook). Once you register this message will disappear. Hope you'll join us!

Ed Jaszka

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Richard Wyeroski, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Richard Wyeroski

Richard Wyeroski Hangar Gold Member I

United States United States
    ......the judge is dead....I intend to one day pour a very expensive bottle of boos on his grave. But.....I will drink it first.

What did he gain unethical to the end.

Biggles and Lord Leighton like this.
  2. Edward Jeszka

Edward Jeszka Hangar Gold Member I

Feel for his family but a breath of fresh air for aviation safety and enforcement and due process.

Unfortunately, NTSB has another ALJ, Woody, looks like a product out of the same mold.

Congress better get going on the PBR II. It is the only venue available for justice for airmen and air operators. So I guess I have to ask......What is the hold up Mr. Congressperson? FAA own all you folks on the hill?

3. Lord Leighton

Lord Leighton Hangar Gold Member I

Gotta remember who the TRUE big boss of the FAA is, and his cooperation history with Congress. How ya think the new "Diversaburger" ATC hiring practices came to be too? o_O

4. Richard Wyeroski

....I don't feel for his family....he used his blood money from destroying lives to make his family live comfortablyo_O

They usually are brought up just like him.....

5. Everett 757

Everett 757 Hangar Silver Member VI

Yep, I agree 100%!! Ed, glad to have you back! :)

6. Edward Jeszka

Edward Jeszka Hangar Gold Member I

Will try to meet expectations.:) Great to be back.

7. Lord Leighton

Just keep pluggin away Ed! Ya already met any expectations that count so far. :) Crank the gear down by hand, so to speak, if need be! ;)

Last edited: Jul 12, 2015
  8. Richard Wyeroski

HI everyone

I was kinda thinking that I wanted to write a tribute to Ed. He was truly a good person and a great American.

We met in Washington DC back in 2011 for a whistleblower convention with the Government Accountability Project GAP. We both made friends and talked about how corrupt the government could be when employees try and report problems.

I remember the night Ed, Kim, Gabe, Ed and myself, all former FAA inspectors, met with a book author named William McGee. He was writing about the problems in the airline industry that he worked in. The name of the Book was "Attention All Passenegrs" Bill was interested in our options of the FAA and we all sure gave him ours that night. They were supported by documentation of course. He asked if he could use our info and it was published in his book that came out the following year. It's a great read and Ed's words are now in there for all to read.

Yes Ed was a true American that was wronged by the FAA. He was a 20,000 hour pilot and Retired FAA inspector. They went after him like they did to many employees that don't stay in line. Lies were made up about him. False so called evidence was used by those dishonest employees that will do anything they are told. Ironically Ed lost all his FAA Certificates and ratings and lost his lively hood, truly a travesty and injustice.

So as a tribute to Ed I thought I move this post up. He truly liked everyone on AIRNATION. He appreciated Administrators like Sam that keep it going. He truly loved all you guys out there that post here and care about aviation safety. He likened LL for his tanasity and spunky posts that us to nail trouble makers....LOL....We often talked at night!

So in tribute to the memory of ED who passed away this past May 29, 2018 I like us to remember him this way. He truly now knows all the answers about life and is in peace...............

Thanks all

Rich

9. Lord Leighton

Yep. He is now in a place where lies don't live like he had to put up with. He did a great service to all and that's never easy to do but it was just his way, adversaries or not. The right thing to do is most often the hardest thing to do. He withstood a lot and for what he believed in. God Bless Him!

Everett 757 likes this.
  10. Richard Wyeroski

RIP Ed and my God bless you for you were a good man.....

Your friend Rich!

Lord Leighton and Everett 757 like this.
  11. Richard Wyeroski

A tribute to Ed Jeszka Video

Everett 757 and Lord Leighton like this.