1. Welcome to SocialHangar.net! The place where everything Airlines is shared, discussed and debated. Whether you're a frequent traveler or a fan of airliners and airports you'll be able to find what you need here...so browse around, take a look and register if you like what you see. Registration is simple...just click on the 'Sign Up Now' link to the right of this message to get your FREE account (you can also choose to register using Facebook). Once you register this message will disappear. Hope you'll join us!

DOT investigates the FAA

Discussion in 'FAA News, Opinion and Articles' started by Richard Wyeroski, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Richard Wyeroski

Richard Wyeroski Hangar Gold Member I

United States United States
  2. Richard Wyeroski

......BTW this investigation is like sending the fox to the hen house to investigate the fox in the hen house!

It is typical FAA practice to conduct an investigation by the FAA about the FAA. Does anyone see a conflict?

3. Richard Wyeroski

4. Richard Wyeroski

......btw the FAA Audit and Evaluation Office AAE is run by a fellow named Clay Foushee. Mr Foshee's Office is primarily there to stonewall whistleblowers and government employees that complain about the FAA. I have first hand experience with Mr Foushee and this office. It should be on President Trump's list off useless government agencies that should be shut down.

FAA EAA OFICE......a waste of taxpayer dollars
    https://www.faa.gov/about/office_org/headquarters_offices/aae/

5. Rotorruss

Rotorruss Hangar Silver Member III

Ah, yes, the AAE office. Talk about an office that protects management. It's no place to file whistleblower complaints. They shake your hand with one hand and stab you in the back with the other. I have management all the way up the chain dead to rights on FWA. Hope Prez Trump drains the DOT/FAA swamp and make it safe for whistleblowers. No one's health should suffer at the hands of self serving empire building management.

xnwa, Everett 757, Kevin and 2 others like this.
  6. Lord Leighton

Lord Leighton Hangar Gold Member I

The Obama secret hiring mandate. 'Diversaburgers'. It was an absolute failure. I have friends in the road construction biz and they tell me the same hiring practice was mandated to them as well, even bypassing union rules. They told me that most of these 'people' were SO unqualifyingly stupid that they couldn't even count to five on their hand. He said that they actually slow down project schedules. :mad:

Rotorruss, Flytdeck, xnwa and 3 others like this.
  7. Lord Leighton

Buncha Wankers. o_O

8. Rotorruss

Rotorruss Hangar Silver Member III

Ah yes, the direct hire. We've had a few hired right off the street into policy divisions. One even went ballistic when the field refused to issue a waiver to someone for an aircraft without allowing AIR or Air Cert to review the engineering data. He even got the former Administrator to sign a letter saying that this flying contraption wasn't an aircraft. No wonder the some in the public thinks AFS is a joke. New hires making policy. Don't even get me started with managers that have avionics or cabin safety backgrounds making operations decisions.

9. Richard Wyeroski

.....it is simple...the FAA swamp has to be drained....with Admin. Huerta going out the door.

10. David Barnshaw

David Barnshaw Hangar Gold Member I

United Kingdom United Kingdom
    No difference to our CAA and EASA over this side of the pond-they are nothing more than money-making outfits.:eek::eek:

11. Richard Wyeroski

President Trump has just asked all Obama appointed political employees to tender their resignations........so FAA Huerta is getting closer to the door.

Lord Leighton and Flytdeck like this.
  12. Flytdeck

Flytdeck Hangar Bronze Member VI

Qatar Qatar
    Not being very conversant on this topic, have to wonder WHY there was such a radical change to their approach to hiring. Logistically, is does not seem to be a rational path to acquiring personnel so there must have been influence from outside to meet specific objectives. What were those objectives, who was the instigator, and how did they have so much influence that they could force such a profound change to the hiring system?

Lord Leighton likes this.
  13. Lord Leighton

It was a silent strong arming by Obama(one of George 'Soreholes' puppets) for his agenda of 'diversity'. Huerta wasn't alone as the administrators in other hiring departments are just Obama puppets and had to hire in the same manner. The experiment was an utter failure and the FAA switched back to the former hiring policy.

Attached Files:

Flytdeck and Richard Wyeroski like this.
  14. Lord Leighton

:D:cool:

Rotorruss and Flytdeck like this.
  15. Richard Wyeroski

........As I said above, the White House was envolved and directed Administrstor Huerts to change the hiring qualifications back in 2014. The result was a controller shortage as many qualified applicants were turned away. Applicants that completed an accredited trading course offered by many US colleges were hired because of their qualifications. The change in hiring qualifications was a political statement. This change cause a serious shortage an caused persons to be hired by the FAA that were not qualified and 60% of those new hires washed out of the controller training program. It was political correctness at it worst!

Rotorruss, Flytdeck and Lord Leighton like this.
  16. Richard Wyeroski

17. Richard Wyeroski

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
  18. The Advisor

The Advisor Hangar Associate Member IV

Yes, Rich it is not surprising at all, especially when the Federal Government and its Negro employment system, for many years in the City, County, States and the Federal Employee branch have always made much easier to hire, promote the Negro labor force for many years, and if you look who and what they hiring under the Obama Administration. They are literally down playing the entire practice.

So what does that mean entirely, Now when you consider the Negro population at 11.9% and you you look at the hiring practice by the FAA, you will see at the lower levels, and at top level are closest to 43% hire over other minority's and down grading the white population altogether.....

Now just several a month ago in LAX when a I believe it was a EVA Airlines

ALTADENA, Calif. (KABC) --
    An air traffic controller error sent a jet from LAX into the flight path of another plane and flying low over the mountains above the San Gabriel Valley. But if you listen to this woman and you can tell she was one of those Obama placed person who really can not even speak correctly as you find most of the times. One thing they really need to do is take a language course and learn how to talk English! It is a shame and it is criminal, Obama and Federal Government would place a FAA minority Negro in a position and never considering the safety of all Americans.

upload_2017-1-9_7-3-0.png
    upload_2017-1-9_7-5-38.png

upload_2017-1-9_7-6-17.png

19. The Advisor

The Advisor Hangar Associate Member IV

Rich; My understanding is that the wash out and failure rate was nearly 89% for the Negro Male and 76 to 78% for the Female counterpart.

Now doesn't that make you feel safe while flying these days....... Again as stated the FAA and DOT are literally run by the White House under Obama at his control of who they can hire and the push for Negro's at all levels.
    Would someone reminded Obama when he leaves Washington "Please don forget his his shoeshine box" He can go back to what he does best. "Maybe"

upload_2017-1-9_7-13-56.png
    upload_2017-1-9_7-15-50.png

20. Richard Wyeroski

......the waste of taxpayer dollars is in the millions..I am tired of FAA Administrator Huerta crying poverty in front of Congress, when he knowingly wastes millions....