1. Welcome to SocialHangar.net! The place where everything Airlines is shared, discussed and debated. Whether you're a frequent traveler or a fan of airliners and airports you'll be able to find what you need here...so browse around, take a look and register if you like what you see. Registration is simple...just click on the 'Sign Up Now' link to the right of this message to get your FREE account (you can also choose to register using Facebook). Once you register this message will disappear. Hope you'll join us!

CNN making crap up again: FlightAware

Discussion in 'Airplane, Aircraft & Jumbo Jet Talk' started by Lord Leighton, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Lord Leighton

Lord Leighton Hangar Gold Member I

United States United States
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/27/politics/donald-trump-secret-trip-iraq/index.html

Never heard of any Military transport A/C with an exclusive 'REACH' call sign. That pic is on the way from Iraq to Germany as he flew from DC to Iraq at night(lights were off and shades pulled). What difference would that make in daylight might CNN ask? If you decode 'RCH' as 'HRC' and '358' as '835' instead, which is the US Military code# for 'Treason'. Those 2 make more sense. ;)

Last edited: Dec 28, 2018
  2. Exuma Guy

Exuma Guy Hangar Silver Member V

Bahamas Bahamas
    Most US military transport flights use the call-sign 'Reach', C-130's, C-17's, C-5A's...

3. Lord Leighton

Not Military 747s(all charters now) anymore though and CNN still can't explain why they had to turn their lights off and pull their shades down in broad daylight? ;)

Last edited: Dec 29, 2018
    Rotorruss and Everett 757 like this.
  4. Richard Wyeroski

Richard Wyeroski Hangar Gold Member I

No truth anymore from CNN. The media conspiracy is getting worse and worse and it will effect the safety of the country.These fools seem to think lying and misleading the public is the right thing to do?!?!

5. Lord Leighton

We all know who OWNS the MSM. They are not 'News' organizations anymore, but a well monetized deep state activist propaganda machine and that's it. They will be dealt with soon. Prepare to hear from President Trump's Emergency Notification System again soon, but it won't be a test this time. ;)

6. Richard Wyeroski

Richard Wyeroski Hangar Gold Member I

Yep......should be interesting as all the wackos lining up to be President...President Trump is way ahead of these losers........too much money for their own good.

Everytime I see a vet hurt by road side bombs paid for by th great nuclear deal of Obama and Kerry...it is outrageous .....that these fools did what they did.

Crashing airliners killing hundreds will be nothing compared to what the deep state wants to do to this country.....they have to go down.....!!!

Rotorruss and Lord Leighton like this.