1. Welcome to SocialHangar.net! The place where everything Airlines is shared, discussed and debated. Whether you're a frequent traveler or a fan of airliners and airports you'll be able to find what you need here...so browse around, take a look and register if you like what you see. Registration is simple...just click on the 'Sign Up Now' link to the right of this message to get your FREE account (you can also choose to register using Facebook). Once you register this message will disappear. Hope you'll join us!
  2. Attention Video and Photo Posters: We are testing a new feature: 'Top Video/Photo' of the Day. We will 'sticky' a great video or photo each day (or so) and it will display at the top of the submissions. So post great stuff!

Can anyone identify the type of airplane this pylon came from?

Discussion in 'Other' started by Exuma Guy, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Exuma Guy

Exuma Guy Hangar Silver Member VI

Bahamas Bahamas
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Lord Leighton

Lord Leighton Hangar Gold Member I

United States United States
    A crashed Embraer 170-100ST by the looks of the Portuguese On the bottom of the top pic.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2018
    Rotorruss and Everett 757 like this.
  3. Exuma Guy

Exuma Guy Hangar Silver Member VI

Bahamas Bahamas
    While the east coast of the US was getting rained on by a little hurricane, Hong Kong/Macau got slammed by a super-typhoon. When flights started up again, I found a newspaper in the cabin with these pics. My translation is that a fisherman's net dragged it up from the South China Sea (West Philippine Sea, East Vietnam Sea, North Brunei Sea depending on your politics). The fishermen though it was part of MH370. It's in good condition to be from the war.

Lord Leighton likes this.
  4. Lord Leighton

Lord Leighton Hangar Gold Member I

United States United States
    Yeah right. :rolleyes: Every Asian fisherman loves a 5 second claim to fame. Where's the rest of the plane? I think the Coke I just drank was from a can made from the re-smeltered aluminum of MH-370 too. :p