1. Welcome to SocialHangar.net! The place where everything Airlines is shared, discussed and debated. Whether you're a frequent traveler or a fan of airliners and airports you'll be able to find what you need here...so browse around, take a look and register if you like what you see. Registration is simple...just click on the 'Sign Up Now' link to the right of this message to get your FREE account (you can also choose to register using Facebook). Once you register this message will disappear. Hope you'll join us!

Boeing Misled FAA on MAX safety?

Discussion in 'FAA News, Opinion and Articles' started by Richard Wyeroski, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Richard Wyeroski

Richard Wyeroski Hangar Gold Member I

United States United States
    .......Here is a tread on AIRNATION almost 7 years ago on the 447 crash. Unfortunately some of the links have been lost when AIRNATION changed their website a few years ago!

It would be easy to trace back this info to the FAA management at that time that controlled everything!

It has been kept hidden for years!

I hope one day they pay!

AirFrance 447 Circa June 2013

http://www.socialhangar.net/threads/air-france-flight-447s-lessons-four-years-later.4664/

Everett 757 and Lord Leighton like this.
  2. Richard Wyeroski

Nothing seems to change!

Everett 757 and Lord Leighton like this.
  3. Rotorruss

Rotorruss Hangar Silver Member IV

And yet, all the whistleblowers have put themselves in danger of retaliation for speaking up. SAD!! Congress needs to lean on these managers who changed the decisions to approve the changes. Congress and the biggly one needs to drain the swamp in the interest of the safety to the public, otherwise it will be proof that they don't care about their constituents.

4. Richard Wyeroski

Congress and the Senate fly all the time. I know many have deals to fly privately, but not all do! They fly on the airlines all the time.

Nancy flys back and forth to California on a nice 767 military aircraft for VIP’s and I am sure all the California dims hitch a ride with her!

Like I said the “WRONG” people have to get killed before it will make a difference.

Two third world country crashes unfortunately does not seem to be enough. Yes they all make statements and give condolences but do they really care?

5. Rotorruss

Rotorruss Hangar Silver Member IV

Just goes to show that people in power are corrupt and in it for themselves. To lie on live TV shows how soulless they all are. May God show them the errors in their ways and hope that they enjoy their time in HELL for their corrupt actions!!!