1. Welcome to SocialHangar.net! The place where everything Airlines is shared, discussed and debated. Whether you're a frequent traveler or a fan of airliners and airports you'll be able to find what you need here...so browse around, take a look and register if you like what you see. Registration is simple...just click on the 'Sign Up Now' link to the right of this message to get your FREE account (you can also choose to register using Facebook). Once you register this message will disappear. Hope you'll join us!

'Black Lives Matter' Cement themselves together in Roundabout at Heathrow: AirLive

Discussion in 'Airport News, Talk & Discussion' started by Lord Leighton, Aug 5, 2016.

1. Lord Leighton

Lord Leighton Hangar Gold Member I

United States United States
    Police move Heathrow protesters to side of road
    [​IMG]
    Still from video footage Credit: Twitter/hannahnuura
    Video footage posted on social media shows protesters lying on the ground at the side of the road as a group, suggesting police have moved them to prevent them from obstructing traffic.

Police can also be seen attempting to unlock activists from each other as they seem to be linked together.
    Police had to use special saws to cut the cement used.

Everett 757 and Flytdeck like this.
  2. Lord Leighton

Lord Leighton Hangar Gold Member I

The Police screwed up. They should have used those buses to unblock the lane. :D ....Cement handcuffs? Hopefully they dropped them off at a local pond to cool them off. :eek:

Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
  3. Richard Wyeroski

Richard Wyeroski Hangar Gold Member I

.....really!!!...the alpha hotels....o_O

Lord Leighton likes this.