1. Welcome to SocialHangar.net! The place where everything Airlines is shared, discussed and debated. Whether you're a frequent traveler or a fan of airliners and airports you'll be able to find what you need here...so browse around, take a look and register if you like what you see. Registration is simple...just click on the 'Sign Up Now' link to the right of this message to get your FREE account (you can also choose to register using Facebook). Once you register this message will disappear. Hope you'll join us!

Another year in AIRNATION

Discussion in 'FAA News, Opinion and Articles' started by Richard Wyeroski, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Richard Wyeroski

Richard Wyeroski Hangar Gold Member I

United States United States
    Yes we have gone through another year reporting on the industry here in AIRNATION

Keeping the people responsible for safety on their toes and doing the right thing? It is getting harder and harder to do.

2019 is ahead and let's all here keep doing our thing and reporting what's right. To all
    of us here Merry Christmans and a Happy New Year......my friends!!!

Rich

image.jpeg

2. Lord Leighton

Lord Leighton Hangar Gold Member I

You too Rich and to all my other friends on here as well! 2019? Tighten your seat belts and get out the popcorn. ;)

Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
  3. Everett 757

Everett 757 Hangar Silver Member VI

The same to you Rich, and everyone else here. A whole new year of experiences. A happy New Year to all!! :)

4. Rotorruss

Rotorruss Hangar Silver Member III

...I just want to say it has been my honor to share the aviation brotherhood with. It's sure nice that we can all bring something to the table, share our experiences and enjoy a few laughs or two.

I hope each and every one of you have a safe and prosperous New Year!! God bless!!

5. Everett 757

Everett 757 Hangar Silver Member VI

:):)

6. Richard Wyeroski

Richard Wyeroski Hangar Gold Member I

Thank you Russ. I only wish there is more we here at AIRNATION could do to get you justice.

I know the President is looking at every government agency to make them more efficient. The FAA unfortunately is a smaller agency and it will take more time to get to. Unfortunately we all know the big one (or two) will expose the minion rats and their empire building as you say.

We know from our experiences with the FAA that is what it is going to take as our good friend Ed Jeszka us to say!!!

Keep up the fight and never give upo_O

Rich

7. Biggles

Biggles Hangar Bronze Member III

I'm sorry I'm a little late, but a Happy New Year to all of you nonetheless.
    The problem with the internet hackers last year seems to have reduced our numbers somewhat, but hopefully we will make some gains this coming year.

All the best to each of you.