1. Welcome to SocialHangar.net! The place where everything Airlines is shared, discussed and debated. Whether you're a frequent traveler or a fan of airliners and airports you'll be able to find what you need here...so browse around, take a look and register if you like what you see. Registration is simple...just click on the 'Sign Up Now' link to the right of this message to get your FREE account (you can also choose to register using Facebook). Once you register this message will disappear. Hope you'll join us!

And the next administrator is...

Discussion in 'FAA News, Opinion and Articles' started by Rotorruss, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Rotorruss

Rotorruss Hangar Silver Member III

United States United States
    Lord Leighton and Everett 757 like this.
  2. Richard Wyeroski

Richard Wyeroski Hangar Gold Member I

He would make a good Administrator.

3. Rotorruss

...much like Randy Babbitt, the swamp will go after any outsider. "Deep State" covers their own!! Drain the Swamp or at least have his back when they go after him like they did with Babbitt. That was a setup big time!!

4. Richard Wyeroski

Former Adinistrator Huerta had very little aviation experience. He left the FAA as he found it..........a mess! He supported Obama's diversity training mess and it left the ATO within a shortage of controllers. The airlines will be cutting back because there are not enough controllers. Huerta okay'd big Next/Gen contracts and the system is over budget and behind schedule.

Yes Huerta was a poor administrator and we are now going to pay for that!

5. Rotorruss

..he was just another swamp insider. The Acting Administrator is another insider. The Assistant Administrator for Safety is another insider. The revolving door continues to rotate around letting in those insiders back into the system. You can bet there will be others that will be coming back through the door unless someone locks it.

The "biggly one" needs to "chop the heads off the snakes" in order to drain the swamp. It should be easy to do since they are all SES positions. A good old fashioned government shut down would set the tone too!!

6. Lord Leighton

Lord Leighton Hangar Gold Member I

Yes he would! I predicted the President would pick him. I think the guy likes flying too much to have being the FAA administrator position get in his way though.

Everett 757 and Rotorruss like this.
  7. Rotorruss

At least he knows what aviation is. We've had too many "top dogs" that couldn't identify an aircraft 4 of 5 times. It's time to get back to the real reason we have the "regulator''. I hear that congress is really concerned with "NextGen" and the 2020 time limit. Just wonder why the almost 18 billion budget for FY19??

Everett 757 and Lord Leighton like this.
  8. Richard Wyeroski

9. Rotorruss

....it just seems like the death spiral continues. 2025 can't come soon enough for me. 800 Indy is as overloaded as ever. A bunch of good ol boys and girls SWAGing all over the place. They are moving someone from the West coast to DC to be the executive director of Flight Standards. Wonder how much that will cost the taxpayers??

"Drain the Swamp"!!!