1. Welcome to SocialHangar.net! The place where everything Airlines is shared, discussed and debated. Whether you're a frequent traveler or a fan of airliners and airports you'll be able to find what you need here...so browse around, take a look and register if you like what you see. Registration is simple...just click on the 'Sign Up Now' link to the right of this message to get your FREE account (you can also choose to register using Facebook). Once you register this message will disappear. Hope you'll join us!

Accident rate increasing!?

Discussion in 'FAA News, Opinion and Articles' started by Richard Wyeroski, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Lord Leighton

Lord Leighton Hangar Gold Member I

United States United States
    Beware of the CBC! Deep State Ultra left media. That's all they get in Canada, eh. That's why Castro's bastard child is PM, but only til Nov. this year hopefully. He's Obozo's white half. As far as the 737 Max is concerned, the return to service date keeps changing to a later date for most airlines except LOT who came out the other day and said they will NOT cancel their orders for it. Maybe their all waiting for the 'right people to be killed' too huh. Look at all the high profile 'suicides' and mysterious deaths that have occurred in the last 2 weeks including Tony Rodham(HRC's brother in on the Haiti scam)yesterday! Maybe Barr, Durham, and Huber ARE gettin closer to Hillary! ;) BTW, I wouldn't suggest visiting the DR anytime soon either. Bad ice man. I used to say that for a hangover. :eek:

Everett 757, Kevin and Rotorruss like this.
  2. Rotorruss

Rotorruss Hangar Silver Member IV

3. Lord Leighton

Lord Leighton Hangar Gold Member I

Everett 757 and Rotorruss like this.
  4. Rotorruss

The optics look really bad if the secretary can or wants to clean up the regulator's house. I can almost bet that nothing will change in the swampland.
    https://www.politico.com/story/2019/06/10/mcconnell-elaine-chao-1358068

5. Rotorruss

Funny how there is a "preserve documents" order out in the regulator's house. Even those who have nothing to do with the Max has to preserve documents. Must be getting hot at 800 Indy??!!

6. Everett 757

Everett 757 Hangar Silver Member VII

Rotorruss, Lord Leighton and Kevin like this.