1. Welcome to SocialHangar.net! The place where everything Airlines is shared, discussed and debated. Whether you're a frequent traveler or a fan of airliners and airports you'll be able to find what you need here...so browse around, take a look and register if you like what you see. Registration is simple...just click on the 'Sign Up Now' link to the right of this message to get your FREE account (you can also choose to register using Facebook). Once you register this message will disappear. Hope you'll join us!

A nice flight and a pretty girl!

Discussion in 'Trip Experiences' started by Richard Wyeroski, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Rotorruss

Rotorruss Hangar Silver Member III

United States United States
    The "biggly one" should have an easy time fixing the agency. Can't wait to see the results.

Richard Wyeroski likes this.
  2. Richard Wyeroski

Richard Wyeroski Hangar Gold Member I

dido to that Russ

Rotorruss likes this.
  3. Richard Wyeroski

I found another Intersting flight with the Baron pilot. A great ATC system in Florida. Modern avionics and a really nice Baron!

Well worth watching!!!!Thanks Baron Pilot!!!

Rotorruss likes this.
  4. Rotorruss

Rotorruss Hangar Silver Member III

... thanks for sharing, Rich. I enjoy good videos. I remember the good old days when the agency made videos. Of course that program is now long gone. The agency now makes a simple thing more complex without any increase in safety. I am living proof of the process and the safety hazards created because of corrupt empire building management. It's too bad that wasn't put on video.

5. Richard Wyeroski

.........well with today's social media, it is just a matter of time before everything changes the way investigations are conducted. An employee can record a abusive conversation or in my case I had a rogue manager surveiled by a private agency and caught the idiot wasting government time. He was exposed. Back in 2003 when this tape was made it was a little harder to do, but wiring someone for sound and video is really easy now!

I worked in marketing before joining the FAA so I contacted a news agency after making this tape and had the thing on the air for three days as a feature story on government waste. It was not to far after 9/11 and to watch this manager on tape wa sickening !!! The tapes I had made were sent to 6 government agencies including the FBI. It was a big deal, and it was my way of paying back a rogue manager for framing me and illegally forcing me out of the government job!

The electronic age is here with equipment like the I-pad. It is amazing what could be ahead!

FAA waste and corruption

Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
    Rotorruss likes this.