1. Welcome to SocialHangar.net! The place where everything Airlines is shared, discussed and debated. Whether you're a frequent traveler or a fan of airliners and airports you'll be able to find what you need here...so browse around, take a look and register if you like what you see. Registration is simple...just click on the 'Sign Up Now' link to the right of this message to get your FREE account (you can also choose to register using Facebook). Once you register this message will disappear. Hope you'll join us!

A list of whistleblowers!

Discussion in 'FAA News, Opinion and Articles' started by Richard Wyeroski, May 9, 2018.

1. Richard Wyeroski

Richard Wyeroski Hangar Gold Member I

United States United States
    Back in 2011 current and former government employees got together and crafted a letter to then President Obama. The letter was signed by many employees in different agencies. They wanted to inform the President about fraud, waste, abuse and criminal activity that was systemic in government agencies that are hurting our country.

Millions of tax dollars were wasted on frivolous enforcement actions were brought against honest government employees just trying to do their jobs!

There was no response what so ever from the Obama White House

Now President Trump is in charge and has made great inroads to "Drain the Swamp"

I hope President Trump will see this letter and respond to the problems that were portrayed by the many signers of the letter.

Richard Wyeroski, former FAA Safety Inspector GS-13/4

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MORE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Whistleblowers Letter

https://firstamendmentcoalition.org...open-letter-to-president-barack-obama-and.pdf

Last edited: May 9, 2018
  2. Rotorruss

Rotorruss Hangar Silver Member II

... there's a time and place for everything. If the "biggly one" would get a "great pilot" on top, maybe it would push out all the corrupt bat rastards, to include everyone's buddy, Clay! They also need to lock the revolving door so the rats can't come back in!!

3. Lord Leighton

Lord Leighton Hangar Gold Member I

Might as well of put that on a toilet paper roll with Obozo in charge. We finally have a President with balls and a First Lady who doesn't!

4. Richard Wyeroski

:D

Kevin, Everett 757 and Rotorruss like this.
  5. Richard Wyeroski

I was proud that Ed and myself were asked to support the letter to President Obama. Unfortunately he ignored this letter signed by many government employees from many different government agencies, including the FAA.

Maybe that is the reason, NO....! that is the reason our country was in such a mess from the last administration's policies. One which was ignore and allow illegal prosecution of whistleblowers.....

Remember all a government employee has to do is mind his own business and look the other way on corruption and he gets to keep his job.

President Trump is working to change all that so we don't lose the the country we love!

6. Lord Leighton

Lord Leighton Hangar Gold Member I

Amen Brudder! ;)

7. Richard Wyeroski

I will resend the letter to President Trump....he literally has saved our republic...

If a Fed employee knows he will be protected they will...."blow the whistle on all the swamp slim"..

We literally will save Billions on coruption....

"Believe me"

8. Richard Wyeroski

Duh.....if he know he can be protect by a clear, easy to understand law....they will expose the corruption. The way it was, if you complained or tried to contact someone out side your agency ......you were fired on trumpted up fake phony charges and forced from the agency your in.......It has literally happened thousands of times with a loss to the government in the billions..........

9. Rotorruss

...well, the "biggly one" can draw a straight line down the "safety standards" right down to the Division level. The "empire building, corrupt" management and minons are real thick. They've even created new management positions just to get their buddies promoted for their "high three". They've spent 100's of million dollars in "centralizing" the flight program. They lied to justify the change. It's the same program" that left me injured and disabled!! Rather then "making it right", they "Stonewalled" and "chastised" me at every turn! Every time I open my mouth they "harrass" and "threaten" me into a corner. I have a plate, six screws, wires and lithium batteries in my body because of their carelessness!! Not to mention a lifetime of pain and suffering.

"Drain the Swamp"!

10. Richard Wyeroski

Btw my friends the above letter was signed by 39 individuals in many government agencies that were harassed for doing their jobs!

President Obama choose to ignore this letter. I know now why it was ignored!

"DRAIN THE SWAMP"

Lord Leighton and Rotorruss like this.
  11. Rotorruss

...and those who did the "right thing" will be rewarded in the next life, while those who obstructed the "right thing" will have a tough time in the next life. Corrupt narcissism must be a requirement for "regulator" management!

Lord Leighton likes this.
  12. Richard Wyeroski

They only care about the money......."blood money"

13. Rotorruss

...yes sir, "blood money"!! I was injured and disabled because of "corrupt, empire building" management!!

14. Richard Wyeroski

Your an example my friend. One day this letter will get before President Trump, because he wants to drain the swamp.

This letter was sent 7 years ago when Obama was President. No one knew what the swamp was.

President Trump has exposed the swamp and former President Obama was part of it. That is a good reason he ignored 39 former government employees that tried to do their jobs and expose the corruption.......

15. Rotorruss

...a good start would be naming a "great pilot" to the "regulator's" top post. Then the swamp could be cleared out starting with AAE and working down from there and not stopping until getting down to the Division level management. The minions won't know what to do without their corrupt management protection. The field needs to be protected by giving the tools they need to do their job. Maybe for a change, management should go without. After all, what does an expensive interior remodel have to do with safety. Millions of dollars have been spent on remodeling management offices.

16. Richard Wyeroski

Remodeling their offices.......hey!.....they need a place to sleep!;)

Lord Leighton likes this.
  17. Rotorruss

...not to mention the carpet wear from the minion's knees on the carpet. I'm surprised that more buildings don't have "management only" bathrooms to ensure management and their minions privacy!!